Windows 10: Blue screen after recent update, when using Edge

Discus and support Blue screen after recent update, when using Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a recent update i now get a blue screen whenever i use Edge, the stop code is listed as Driver IRQL not less or equal, whatfailed Ipeaklef.sye... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisDavis_911, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Blue screen after recent update, when using Edge

After a recent update i now get a blue screen whenever i use Edge, the stop code is listed as Driver IRQL not less or equal, whatfailed Ipeaklef.sye

Can somebody please advise how i can resolve this? i have checked and all apps are listed as being up to date

many thanks

:)

ChrisDavis_911, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen after recent update, when using Edge

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen after recent update, when using Edge

1. Blue screen after recent update, when using Edge - Similar Threads - Blue screen recent

2. Blue screens after recent BIOS update, this is the fifth time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after recent BIOS update, this is the fifth time: This is the dump file information:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061921-8000-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...
  3. Recent Blue screen

Recent Blue screen: Recently I had a blue screen on my Windows 10 computer with the code : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Then I restarted my computer and everything was normal. Please help me understand what caused the crash. DMP file :...
  4. Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update

Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update: Hello Since I updated windows 10 on November 9th, I have experienced a slow/laggy windows 10. Symptoms include... 1. App's take longer to start. 2. Music is distorted. 3. Text is slow/inconsistent to appear when typing. 4. When attempting a restart, it goes to the...
  5. Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update: Unfixable blue screen of death... After the new update, the update got rid of my sound drivers for some reason. I troubleshot it many times but unfortunately, I didn't have any luck. I needed to reinstall it manually but here's where the problems come. I installed the right...
  6. Blue screen after recent update KB4493464

Blue screen after recent update KB4493464: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 Info: Here is the Blue-screen report. Image 2 Here is the Drop box of the .dmp → .dmp folder Dump File Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code Parameter 1 Parameter 2 Parameter 3 Parameter 4 Caused By Driver Caused...
  7. Blue screen after recent update.

Blue screen after recent update.: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 without my official permission. Win. 10 just does what ever it wants. Might as well have a phone number for MC to ask them permission to use their computer. *ring .. ring.. Hello hi just woke up and like to use this supposedly MY PC...
  8. Blue Screen when closing out of Edge

Blue Screen when closing out of Edge: Every time I click the x to close out of Microsoft Edge I get a blue screen sad face with a reboot. I've ran my malware and other programs and found nothing on the computer. This has just started approximately 4 days ago. Please help!...
  9. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update: Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption). [ATTACH] Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit. I have now collected the...
  10. Black Screen After Recent Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black Screen After Recent Update: I recently updated my Windows 10 and the result has been completely annoying for two reasons. 1). My cpu seems to be running in slow motion. I can tell there is a distinct lag between turning on my PC and getting to the login screen. Although this problem seems to be...