Windows 10: Blue Screen after Shutdown

Discus and support Blue Screen after Shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last night, I shut down my computer like I do every night. However, this morning when I got up and hit the power button on my pc, it posted and then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakeTyler4, May 2, 2020.

1. Blue Screen after Shutdown

Last night, I shut down my computer like I do every night. However, this morning when I got up and hit the power button on my pc, it posted and then I got into a blue screen loop, and nothing I did would allow me to boot into or fix Windows 10 Pro. Fortunately, my operating system is on an ssd while my files and games are stored on a different hard drive, so I was able to reinstall Windows and all of my random programs without losing any real data, but it took my away from being able to do anything all day with my troubleshooting issues and having to reinstall all of my things. Obviously, I do not want this to happen again, so does anyone know anything about this issue? Also, what can I do to prevent this?

I believe all my drivers are up to date, and I ran this pc in this state for about a month with no issues. My specs are as followed:

Gigabyte Auros Pro Wifi

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.95 Ghz

16 gigs ddr4 3133 mbps

Sapphire Radeon RX580

Kingston 250 gig SSD

Any and all help would be appreciated, because I do not want to go through this again.

:)

JakeTyler4, May 2, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 2, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 2, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen after Shutdown

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen after Shutdown

1. Blue Screen after Shutdown - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Shutdown

2. Recurrent blue screen or shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurrent blue screen or shutdown: Hi, For the past few weeks, I have experienced regular blue screen or my PC randomly shutting down without warning. I recently added an additional SSD drive, so I reset my C drive to factory settings. However, the problem still persists. My hypothesis is that the issue stems...
  3. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after shutdown/restart: After the last windows update, i can't shutdown/restart my gaming laptop without getting a blue screen error, the error is called Driver Power State Failure, i can mention that my GPU is broken, is stays in low frequency all the time, and i don't know what could i do more to...
  4. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

Blue Screen after shutdown/restart: After the last windows update, i can't shutdown/restart my gaming laptop without getting a blue screen error, the error is called Driver Power State Failure, i can mention that my GPU is broken, is stays in low frequency all the time, and i don't know what could i do more to...
  5. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Recurring Blue Screen Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Blue Screen Shutdowns: Hi everyone,These past few days I've been having BSOD errors, almost on a daily basis, and I can't pinpoint the problem. Initially I thought it was performance-related, since it tended to happen while gaming, but it has also occurred while performing tasks that are not as...
  7. Recurring Blue Screen Shutdowns

Recurring Blue Screen Shutdowns: Hi everyone,These past few days I've been having BSOD errors, almost on a daily basis, and I can't pinpoint the problem. Initially I thought it was performance-related, since it tended to happen while gaming, but it has also occurred while performing tasks that are not as...
  8. Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly: Hi, i am abhinav My windows suddenly shut down suddenlyIt's showing a blue screen with the message..."You're pc has ran into a problem..we'll collect some error info and restart it for you"...And also with the error code..'Attempted Execute of Noexcute Memory'Pls can anyone...
  9. Blue screen of death, then shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death, then shutdown: Just like the title says. Was playing minecraft when suddenly there’s a blue screen of death and then it shuts down almost immediately. no cursor,nothing just a black screen that won’t show anything even when the laptop’s on how do i fix this? submitted by...
  10. Blue Screen on Shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen on Shutdown: Hi so I was shutting down my PC for tonight when all the sudden I got a blue screen. So I ran Who Crashed on reboot and I got this error. nt_wrong_symbols.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I was able to successfully able to shutdown a second time with no issue. Oddly...