Windows 10: Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout"

Discus and support Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout" in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all I have Lenovo with Windows 10 installed. When I lid the screen it goes to the sleeping mode by default, after opening the laptop after this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Adam.AVA, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Adam.AVA Win User

Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout"

Hi all

I have Lenovo with Windows 10 installed. When I lid the screen it goes to the sleeping mode by default, after opening the laptop after this sleeping mode a blue screen with error message appears, the stop code for this error message is "win32k power watchdog timeout"

I tried power troubleshooting with safe mode but unfortunately did not work. Plz help if u know,, thanks in advance.

btw this happens when I keep the laptop in sleeping mode for more than 30 minutes

Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout" 177aca57-4b30-4143-b9fa-dea18338a179?upload=true.jpg

:)

Adam.AVA, Nov 11, 2018

2. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

My computer crashed this morning, with a stop code I haven't seen before: "Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout." What causes this, and how can I prevent it from happening again?

Here is a link to the minidump file and system info file: win32k power watchdog timeout

PhilBernstein, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Stop Code.... CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

this is the 5th time in less than 2 weeks that I have had my computer freeze up, BLUE SCREEN. it displays this code.. CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

please help

NevadaZeke, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout"

win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

That is one of the very less documented Bugcheck codes. I suspect it is related to the graphics driver.

Win32k did not turn the monitor on in a timely manner.

Completely remove everything using DDU and install the newest copy of the driver available.

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dri...

You can head either to Display driver or the manufacturer of your device to get the newest driver.

Let us know if you require any assistance.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout"

1. Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout" - Similar Threads - Blue screen sleeping

2. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: I am getting a BSOD on Windows 11 every couple of days on my Dell XPS 9360 and don't know how to resolve it. I have run all Dell and Intel update managers and checked for malware, etc. Minidump and System.nfo data is here.... https://www.dropbox.com/t/1Ex8tXkSji3sQx0MCan...
  3. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: I am getting a BSOD on Windows 11 every couple of days on my Dell XPS 9360 and don't know how to resolve it. I have run all Dell and Intel update managers and checked for malware, etc. Minidump and System.nfo data is here.... https://www.dropbox.com/t/1Ex8tXkSji3sQx0MCan...
  4. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen: On coming out of hibernation my system is going to blue screen with the above error message. This has happened twice in the last couple of days. It initially happened when I installed a second monitor to my Surface Pro 5 so I removed the 'management' tool that I downloaded...
  5. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen: On coming out of hibernation my system is going to blue screen with the above error message. This has happened twice in the last couple of days. It initially happened when I installed a second monitor to my Surface Pro 5 so I removed the 'management' tool that I downloaded...
  6. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: Hello all, I am getting the win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen error on my laptop. I reinstalled Win10 using a flash drive, updated all drivers several times. It didn't help. My laptop Dell Inspiron 5491, also I am using an additional monitor from DELL. This...
  8. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: i bought my computer not 3 days ago, i closed my laptop overnight and woke up to a blue screen with the win32k power watchdog timeout as crash message. the link to my dump file and system info: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au2SwW_4YN7k4mnqbcjfJ4HT4OIe?e=emrCXr please any help...
  9. Blue Screen - Stop code: WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

Blue Screen - Stop code: WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT: Hi, My laptop gets blue screen frequently. Sometimes it reboots itself, and sometimes not. 2 times got the stop code WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. Another time it was with Nviddmkm.sys, saying System Thread Exception Not Handled. As this is happening frequently, can...
  10. Blue screen Problem, stop code: win32k power watchdog timeout

Blue screen Problem, stop code: win32k power watchdog timeout: Hi, I have a blue screen problem and the link of my dum and system info files are here, https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHeXxqcM3PBg3ijFaMEbiPEJP7d?e=eSUuG7 Please let me know how can I solve it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win32k power watchdog timeout

2. power watchdog timeout

3. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

4. win32 power watchdog timeout,
  5. win32k power watchdog,
  6. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout,
  7. stop code win32k power watchdog timeout,
  8. stop code win32k_power_watchdog_timeout,
  9. win32k power_watchdog_timeout,
  10. WIN32k_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT zenbook,
  11. windows win32 power watchdog timeout,