Windows 10: Blue screen after suspend windows 10 pro

Discus and support Blue screen after suspend windows 10 pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I have my laptop with Windows 10 Pro with this specificationsHP Pavilion 14-BK0xxProcesador IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mary AngelicaTrasmonte, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Blue screen after suspend windows 10 pro

Hi everyone,I have my laptop with Windows 10 Pro with this specificationsHP Pavilion 14-BK0xxProcesador IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz RAM instalada 24.0 GB 23.9 GB utilizable Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador x64 Edición Windows 10 Pro Versión 21H1 installed ‎5/‎29/‎2020 Compilación del SO 19043.1081 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 I sometimes when I want to put in suspend mode throws blue screen, I share the dmp file. I appreciate a lot your help with this problemLet me know if you need more informationhttps://1drv.ms/

:)

Mary AngelicaTrasmonte, Jul 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 pro blue screen

Hi Suman,,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

• What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    • When exactly do you experience this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in your system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Blue screen after suspend windows 10 pro

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen after suspend windows 10 pro

1. Blue screen after suspend windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Blue screen suspend

2. Windows 11 Pro blue screens after resuming from suspend or hibernate - every time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro blue screens after resuming from suspend or hibernate - every time.: I took all the windows updates and also updated my display driver to latest version but no luck. Every time I resume from suspend/hibernate I get blue screen.Here is a link to my minidumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rjQGD3o534zm1uzzyYzMsTLxps73M2TV/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Windows 11 Pro blue screens after resuming from suspend or hibernate - every time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro blue screens after resuming from suspend or hibernate - every time.: I took all the windows updates and also updated my display driver to latest version but no luck. Every time I resume from suspend/hibernate I get blue screen.Here is a link to my minidumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rjQGD3o534zm1uzzyYzMsTLxps73M2TV/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result: Hello, i might finally search for help for my problem. It has been some time since when I launch the pc in suspension, the screen, the mouse and the keyboard are deactivated but the pc continues to remain operational, after a time between five and ten minutes the screen...
  5. Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result: Hello, i might finally search for help for my problem. It has been some time since when I launch the pc in suspension, the screen, the mouse and the keyboard are deactivated but the pc continues to remain operational, after a time between five and ten minutes the screen...
  6. Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Pro will not reboot after Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro will not reboot after Blue Screen: I have a Windows 10 Pro PC that had a blue screen failure. Now it will not boot up. I have done a restore to a date well before the blue screen failure, but it still will not boot. It seams MS no longer has support agents to talk to. So I am open to any help....
  8. Windows 10 Pro not booting after a blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro not booting after a blue screen of death: Hello, so recently on my person desktop I got a blue screen of death exception with the error code HYPERVISOR_ERROR. I let it restart, but after the restart it wouldn't boot up to windows. I have a Ryzen 7 3700x with 2x8gb of G-SKILL Ripjaws, and a 500gb Western Digital SSD i...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screen AFTER...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Blue Screen AFTER...: I upgraded from Windows 7 roughly 2 weeks ago. Since then, no problems. However, recently I believe an automatic Windows update happened and now I have been getting the BLUE SCREEN of DEATH. Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Has anyone else experienced this or know how...
  10. Blue Screen of Death Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Windows 10 Pro: Hi, This problem has been plaguing me for a horrible amount of time, and I honestly don't know how many times my computer has crashed because of this. I had no issues, until I tried to transfer all of my hard drive data from one hard drive to the next, but windows didn't...