Windows 10: Blue Screen after update and system will not allow recovery, any answer?

Discus and support Blue Screen after update and system will not allow recovery, any answer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After update, system is on blue screen and will not allow recovery, any solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdMahaffey, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Blue Screen after update and system will not allow recovery, any answer?

After update, system is on blue screen and will not allow recovery, any solution?

:)

EdMahaffey, Jun 28, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Blue screen after update!

Hi Sharon,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the behavior of your computer after an update may be caused by files or components that are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. Once you’re
    on the page, you may click the After an update was installed option under the
    When did you get the error section, and then proceed with the steps to complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Jun 28, 2020
  4. SharonBea Win User

Blue Screen after update and system will not allow recovery, any answer?

Blue screen after update!

Blue screen of death after Windows update. Recovery disk doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC

SharonBea, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen after update and system will not allow recovery, any answer?

1. Blue Screen after update and system will not allow recovery, any answer? - Similar Threads - Blue Screen update

2. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Blue Screen: My son new pc has blue screened and requires recovery, but everything I have tried doesn’t seem to work. I have created a usb boot disc from brothers pc, but it doesn’t seem to help....
  3. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Blue Screen: My son new pc has blue screened and requires recovery, but everything I have tried doesn’t seem to work. I have created a usb boot disc from brothers pc, but it doesn’t seem to help....
  4. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Blue Screen: I have a blue screen Recovery notice indicating repair is required. I have downloaded both to USB & CD the windows 10 tool. However, cannot get passed Boot can get into Pheonix Bios but not sure what to set to. Have downloaded windows 8.1 & this goes straight through but i...
  5. Blue screen's of death, can't find any answers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen's of death, can't find any answers.: Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uCTiwBgIe6utH0JO5SZuwvXWpAcjkjmH/view?usp=sharing Windows keeps crashing and I'm still unsure whether its a hardware or software issue. Sometimes Chrome will freeze as well. I'd appreciate any help, and here's what WhoCrashed told...
  6. Blue Screen Recovery

Blue Screen Recovery: I recently turned on my monitor and my computer looked like it was performing an update. It got all the way up to 29% theb froze. I couldnt do ahything but hard restart. When restarting i get the blue screen with error code 0xc0000225 recovery. I install windows media tool...
  7. Blue screen after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen after update: As the title says my pc blue screens everytime it tries to install new update. It also has the same error code: 0x800f0845. So does anyone know why is it doing this and is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/THaT_NaMe_IS_tAK3N [link] [comments]...
  8. Blue screen after update

Blue screen after update: Windows did an update last night when shutting down. Now we only get a blue screen and a stop code of : whea_uncorrectable_error. I've tried resetting, recovery, and uninstalling and I can't get anywhere. Any ideas would be appreciated....
  9. Not allowing me to answer the quesstion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not allowing me to answer the quesstion: I am trying to answer a question from one of the advisors , not allowing me to send . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-allowing-me-to-answer-the-quesstion/0035faef-0c68-4a57-b97f-018a1a914bd9
  10. Windows 10 Recovery screen is not allowing me to select any options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Recovery screen is not allowing me to select any options: I have been experiencing a problem with the PC booting to Windows 10. Mouse pointer and spinning circle on a blank screen. I came across another post and a number of solutions - one was to get the PC to enter Recovery mode by restarting three times. I have done this and...