Windows 10: Blue screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2

Discus and support Blue screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I made near twenty times the 2004 upgrade and, for the 5 last, directly the 20H2 from update process. Each time, despite dism check, sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Flachtamouille, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Blue screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2

Hi all,

I made near twenty times the 2004 upgrade and, for the 5 last, directly the 20H2 from update process.

Each time, despite dism check, sfc check, antivirus desinstallation, old drivers desinstallation, looking on all kind of problem in /Panther, each time, update works until reboot, then upgrade process, then blue screen, then rollback.

The only thing I see it's this line :
    <DriverPackage Inf="oem1.inf" BlockMigration="True" HasSignedBinaries="False" />

I try many times to remove this drivers, which is the Microsoft PDF to file driver yes, of course, I removed this Windows feature. But honestly, I don't ever think this is why upgrade crash.

Do you have some advice or leads to follow?

Here are some logs files :https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8qbpfrulfzkrrai/AABrEbL_EUYgaKETgykfK5pya?dl=0

Thanks.

:)

Flachtamouille, Jul 3, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Blue Screen error with Bad_System_Config_Info after an upgrade

Hi Jan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts take by you in resolving the issue. I understand that after an upgrade you are receive Blue Screen error on the computer with Bad_System_Config_Info. I’ll help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the update that was installed on the computer recently?
    • What is the complete model number of the computer that you are using?

The “Bad_System_Config_Info” error means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Select
    After an update was installed
    and perform the suggested steps.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2

1. Blue screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 - Similar Threads - Blue screen upgrade

2. Upgrade from Windows 10 2004 to 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Windows 10 2004 to 20H2: I have some systems that are sitting at ver. 2004, the challenge is that they are is a secure location and cannot be connected to the internet, I have to upgrade them and need to know what KB I can download and burn to DVD that will change the version from 2004 to 20H2?...
  3. Black screen after Windows 10 2004/20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after Windows 10 2004/20H2 update: Hello, I've tried updating Windows a couple of times now. I've tried updating via Windows Update, Windows Upgrade Assistant, Windows Media Creation Tool and a bootable USB created using Rufus and it's included download tool. When I first login after upgrading I get the...
  4. Upgrade to 2004 not 20H2

Upgrade to 2004 not 20H2: Can someone provide me with a way to get upgrade media to build 2004? Microsoft will only offer 20H2, which it refuses to install on my new PC because it has a Thunderbolt port. Thanks, Daniel...
  5. After Upgrade To 20H2 ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After Upgrade To 20H2 ...: Yesterday, after upgrade to 20H2, the 'View Optional Updates' appeared. I cliked on it and this appeared : . [ATTACH] . I have the system configured to NOT update automatically and 'Notify' me when updates are available.. Also, notice that some of these are years old. I am...
  6. Windows 10 2004 20H2 Blue screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 2004 20H2 Blue screen of Death: I have recently installed windows 10 20H2 on my new samsung 860 evo SSD and it crashes again and again. I managed to see the dump file and have attached. Please Help me out in this[ATTACH]...
  7. Facing Blue Screen after 20H2 update!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing Blue Screen after 20H2 update!: Hey today in the morning I was using my laptop which has Win10 ver-20H2 then suddenly I faced a blue screen on which it was written "system thread exception not handled" So please Give me a suggestion that how can I fix this problem, even when my laptop restarted after...
  8. Can't upgrade to 2004 or 20H2

Can't upgrade to 2004 or 20H2: Hi, For several months now, I've been getting offered the W10 2004 update, and it's always failed to install. Today I got offered the 20H2 update and that also failed. I've run SetupDiag and the results are: Error: SetupDiag reports rollback failure found. Last Phase =...
  9. Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys

Green screen after upgrade to 2004 even with 20H2 : tpkd.sys: Hi all, I made near twenty times the 2004 upgrade and, for the 5 last, directly the 20H2 from update process. Each time, despite dism check, sfc check, antivirus desinstallation, old drivers desinstallation, clean boot, looking on all kind of problem in /Panther, each...
  10. Blue Screen after upgraded to V.2004

Blue Screen after upgraded to V.2004: Hi, I Have a two years old HP laptop w/Intel display adapter upgraded to Version 2004 last week, it ran fine for most part for few days and all of sudden I got a Blue Screen of Dead while I was on internet.... Is anyone knows or having same problem? I already rolled back...