Windows 10: Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

Discus and support Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Recently i have a werid problem. I used ccleaner to update all my drivers on my laptop acer nitro 5. Now after waking up i have every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johanes Borensztejn, Apr 3, 2023.

1. Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

Hi Recently i have a werid problem. I used ccleaner to update all my drivers on my laptop acer nitro 5. Now after waking up i have every time bluescreen. I read i the other ticket that you guys ask for minidump files. My pc produced few files all from the same day.Please help me verify and solve this problem.minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12_V0Xg1svBUZYYQDyo8dJKev7LRacQndI tried to restore restore the system to the latest pointand others but i get errors.

:)

Johanes Borensztejn, Apr 3, 2023

2. Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 3, 2023
  3. Windows 10 blue screens after waking from sleep.

Steps to that cause this problem:

• Allowing windows to sleep.
    • Waking once, logging in.
    • Allowing it to sleep once more.
    • Wait for some time like 2 hours.
    • Try to login again.
    After all these steps my laptop Dell Vostro 3546, stops responding on the login screen, no inputs will be taken and then Blue screens by saying Critical_Store_Exception. I have collected some crash dumps and posted it here: CrashDumps.

Blue Screen View says that the BSOD happened because of something went wrong with the ntoskrnl.exe, address ntoskrnl+142760, file version of ntoskrnl.exe is "10.0.10586.306 (th2_release_sec.160422-1850)".

Aniruddha S Prasad, Apr 3, 2023
  4. David Haz Win User

Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

Waking up from sleep mode

Hi Phil,

If you are unable to get out of Sleep mode, it could mean that the BIOS installed reduces the power to which your input device is connected, i.e. mouse or keyboard. For us to properly assist you in getting out of Sleep mode, kindly respond to the questions
    below:

• Can you explain further what you are experiencing? Were you able to get to the lock screen after waking from Sleep mode?
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • When did the issue start to occur? Did it happen after installing an update, an app, or a driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Apr 3, 2023
Thema:

Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

1. Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode - Similar Threads - Blue screen waking

2. Blue screen after wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after wake up from sleep: Hi, I am getting a BSOD error after my computer sleeps for more than 4 to 5 hrs. Will you Please check my minidump files in the below shared link.Minidump_BSOD_After sleep erros.rarThanks and best regards...
  3. Blue screen after wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after wake up from sleep: Hi, I am getting a BSOD error after my computer sleeps for more than 4 to 5 hrs. Will you Please check my minidump files in the below shared link.Minidump_BSOD_After sleep erros.rarThanks and best regards...
  4. Blue screen sometimes after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen sometimes after waking from sleep mode: I just got a BSOD shortly after waking my computer from sleep mode. I don't remember the exact error message, but it had to do with NTFS.sys. About a month ago I had another BSOD from the same situation, but I think it was a different file and error. Something about...
  5. Blue screen sometimes after waking from sleep mode

Blue screen sometimes after waking from sleep mode: I just got a BSOD shortly after waking my computer from sleep mode. I don't remember the exact error message, but it had to do with NTFS.sys. About a month ago I had another BSOD from the same situation, but I think it was a different file and error. Something about...
  6. Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode: Hi Recently i have a werid problem. I used ccleaner to update all my drivers on my laptop acer nitro 5. Now after waking up i have every time bluescreen. I read i the other ticket that you guys ask for minidump files. My pc produced few files all from the same day.Please help...
  7. Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode: Hi Recently i have a werid problem. I used ccleaner to update all my drivers on my laptop acer nitro 5. Now after waking up i have every time bluescreen. I read i the other ticket that you guys ask for minidump files. My pc produced few files all from the same day.Please help...
  8. Blue screen after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after waking up from sleep: Hi,Recently I get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleep. The bluescreen says "CRITICAL" something, but when I look into reliability reports there is no report of the BSOD. Any other ideas?Thanks and Regards,...
  9. Blue screen after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after waking up from sleep: Hi,Recently I get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleep. The bluescreen says "CRITICAL" something, but when I look into reliability reports there is no report of the BSOD. Any other ideas?Thanks and Regards,...
  10. Blue screen after waking up from sleep