Windows 10: Blue screen after which restart laptop

Discus and support Blue screen after which restart laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been appealing to the Microsoft Community because I'm asking you to think that I'm getting blue on my laptop and then restarting. I really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, May 6, 2019.

1. Blue screen after which restart laptop

Hello, I've been appealing to the Microsoft Community because I'm asking you to think that I'm getting blue on my laptop and then restarting. I really do not know what the reason is and why blue color is made and why is it restarting alone. I checked all the drivers and are updated. I took a picture to see what it is. Maybe you can help me with this! Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!

Blue screen after which restart laptop 2461a4af-1834-4930-8b14-66abd68d5373?upload=true.png

:)

AdrianDragomir1, May 6, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 6, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 6, 2019
  4. Blue screen after which restart laptop

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen after which restart laptop

1. Blue screen after which restart laptop - Similar Threads - Blue screen restart

2. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  3. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  4. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop blue screens and restarts randomly: Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?...
  6. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

laptop blue screens and restarts randomly: Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?...
  7. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. blue stopcode screen and laptop restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue stopcode screen and laptop restart: Whenever I go to this town and use my laptop the blue stopcode screen appears, I restart my laptop, the screen freezes and it repeats. And my laptop is completely normal when I use it in other parts of my country.Help what can I do?...
  9. blue stopcode screen and laptop restart

blue stopcode screen and laptop restart: Whenever I go to this town and use my laptop the blue stopcode screen appears, I restart my laptop, the screen freezes and it repeats. And my laptop is completely normal when I use it in other parts of my country.Help what can I do?...
  10. Blue Screen after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen after restarting: Hi Reddit, i need help. Everytime when I start my Laptop I get a Blue Screen after Windows Boots with the Stop Code "Critical Process Died" after that it restarts. Then I'm on a screen which says "Automatic Repair" and under that "Your PC didn't start correctly" and I can...