Windows 10: Blue Screen after Win10 Restart

Discus and support Blue Screen after Win10 Restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a restart on Win10, I get a blue screen with error code 0x0000000e. I then have to power down and startup. This does not happen with shutdown and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by heywoodg, Apr 28, 2021.

1. heywoodg Win User

Blue Screen after Win10 Restart

After a restart on Win10, I get a blue screen with error code 0x0000000e. I then have to power down and startup. This does not happen with shutdown and startup. Any suggestions please?

:)

heywoodg, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Blue Screen after Win10 Restart

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen after Win10 Restart

1. Blue Screen after Win10 Restart - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Win10

2. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after shutdown/restart: After the last windows update, i can't shutdown/restart my gaming laptop without getting a blue screen error, the error is called Driver Power State Failure, i can mention that my GPU is broken, is stays in low frequency all the time, and i don't know what could i do more to...
  3. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after shutdown/restart: After the last windows update, i can't shutdown/restart my gaming laptop without getting a blue screen error, the error is called Driver Power State Failure, i can mention that my GPU is broken, is stays in low frequency all the time, and i don't know what could i do more to...
  4. Blue Screen after shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen after updating to Win10 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after updating to Win10 21H2: Hi all,I've been getting consistent blue screens after upgrading to 21H2 and it's very infuriating. My computer program freezes and the CPU jumps to 100% because of System Interrupts. Then the computer crashes. Check out the reliability history:You can see two most recent...
  6. Blue Screen after Win10 Restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen after Win10 Restart: After a restart on Win10, I get a blue screen with error code 0x0000000e. I then have to power down and startup. This does not happen with shutdown and startup. Any suggestions please?...
  7. Blank blue screen after restart?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blank blue screen after restart?: Sometimes when I restart, it leaves me on a blank blue screen with 'no signal' and it takes far too long to Start or doesn't restart at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-blue-screen-after-restart/93bc6f1c-7f90-4ca8-a193-19a36972dcba
  8. Blue Screen after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen after restarting: Hi Reddit, i need help. Everytime when I start my Laptop I get a Blue Screen after Windows Boots with the Stop Code "Critical Process Died" after that it restarts. Then I'm on a screen which says "Automatic Repair" and under that "Your PC didn't start correctly" and I can...
  9. Blue Screen of Death after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death after Win10 upgrade: Home quarantine has led me to take care of somethings I should've long ago, including upgrading my pc from Win7 to Win10. First attempt caused the blue screen of death every 5 min or so. I went through, updated all drivers requiring updates, kept getting BSoD, so reverted...
  10. Win10 - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 - Blue Screen: I used Driver Booster and updated my display driver to NVIDIA 410 M. Result is error in nvlddmkm.sys and stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I tried System Restore but not working. Please Help Me....