Windows 10: Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Shouldn't Microsoft be responsible for loss of data and files when a Windows 10 update reboots and loses data and photos after the reboot especially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by janetparks1, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update

Shouldn't Microsoft be responsible for loss of data and files when a Windows 10 update reboots and loses data and photos after the reboot especially when most of us do not know we should not reboot after a Blue Screen appears?

:)

janetparks1, Mar 11, 2020

2. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update

1. Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Update

2. Blue screen after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after Windows update: It seems that an error occurred while updating Windows on my computer. After the update, a blue screen appears with error code 0xc0000225. Even if I try to create a Windows installation USB and try to restore it, nothing happens. It doesn't even get reinstalled. I tried...
  3. Blue screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after windows update: I have done a update on my Windows 11 computer and it would not restart. It’s now on a blue screen. Advanced options are talking about using windows recovery dvd. Is my work lost and how do I fix this...
  4. Blue screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after windows update: I have done a update on my Windows 11 computer and it would not restart. It’s now on a blue screen. Advanced options are talking about using windows recovery dvd. Is my work lost and how do I fix this...
  5. Blue screen loop after windows 10 update

Blue screen loop after windows 10 update: I did an update last night. My Dell laptop won’t restart now. I get an endless cycle of going to a blue screen with, among other words, stop code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED. The laptop then restarts and goes to the same screen. Endlessly. I can’t get to any option that...
  6. blue screen after trying update Windows 10

blue screen after trying update Windows 10: Hello I tried to update my hp laptop to the latest update and something went wrong and I have a blue screen that is asking for my admin password. I have no idea what it is because I have been using a fingerprint reader to log on for a very long time. I am locked out of...
  7. Blue screens after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after windows update: I have been recently experiencing blue screen problems, which happen multiple times a day. This started after I updated Windows 10 to its newest version. The support from previous version ended in November, which is why the update was necessary. I believe the previous version...
  8. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.: I Installed the most recent update of Windows 10 about a week ago. Since then I periodically get a blue screen which states. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I tried uninsatalling the update and it seemed to work for about 2 days and then my computer...
  9. windows 10 blue screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 blue screen after windows update: I keep getting the blue screen tried loads of things that I could do without a stick or memory to backup and not willing to erase my files and photos. How can I fix this? 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart' 100% and it stops there on the blue screen. critical...
  10. Blue screen after windows 10 update

Blue screen after windows 10 update: After installing the new version 1803 of windows 10 pro I have random blue screen for memory errors after a few minutes from windows startup. Below is the link with information about my system and some dumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgVpAltsDUXlgagJAPc9uq0j4oxUng What other...