Windows 10: Blue screen an error occured

Discus and support Blue screen an error occured in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Many times when i try to change an name of a file or directory i get a blue screen with the message an error occured windows has to start up again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DickMeeusen, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Blue screen an error occured

Many times when i try to change an name of a file or directory i get a blue screen with the message an error occured windows has to start up again.

I just buy a new laptop and from the start i have these screens.

Many times diagnostic data sen dto microsoft so the problem must be known.

What is no good in my windows 10

:)

DickMeeusen, Feb 14, 2019

2. Blue Screen Error Occuring at Random

We need a better description of the problem or in the very least a link to the thread where this problem was discussed before. Many people that want to help will not be familiar with the prior situation, I know I'm not. Also in the future you need to choose better thread titles. "Help me" is one of the vague non-descriptive titles actually given as an example of what not to do in the forum guidelines.

When does the Blue Screen occur? During boot? When you try to run a specific type of application? At random?
    What does the error message say? Can you read it before the computer restarts or look at the error log in administrator tools?

Polaris573, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Blue screen an error occured

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen an error occured

1. Blue screen an error occured - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Random blue screen occurring.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blue screen occurring.: I am having a laptop Legion pro 5i with the following specs.-CPU i9 13900HX-GPU Nvidia RTX 4070It giving me this blue screen error randomly.I have tried varios steps to mitigate this issue,-Re-install Nvidia drivers by GeForce experience-Tried DDUThe dump log as...
  3. nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs: Please, help. When my acer nitro 5 laptop is idle i.e. not doing any work the nmi_hardware_failure blue screen appears. That is, when only the integrated video card is active, this error occurs. But when I run some game or program that uses a discrete graphics card, the blue...
  4. nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs: Please, help. When my acer nitro 5 laptop is idle i.e. not doing any work the nmi_hardware_failure blue screen appears. That is, when only the integrated video card is active, this error occurs. But when I run some game or program that uses a discrete graphics card, the blue...
  5. Blue screen occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen occuring: Hi everyone, I bought a new laptop and since i started using it I get 1 error once a day. I don't know the reason why is it occuring so im uploading minidump files, so please help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4-mRJIwtN6pxWHJJB0073Cbkoz43Lgw/view?usp=sharing,...
  6. Blue screen occuring

Blue screen occuring: Hi everyone, I bought a new laptop and since i started using it I get 1 error once a day. I don't know the reason why is it occuring so im uploading minidump files, so please help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4-mRJIwtN6pxWHJJB0073Cbkoz43Lgw/view?usp=sharing,...
  7. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS: AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE INSERTED SEGATE BARRACUDA SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTRE.I REQUEST YOU TO PLAESE HELP ME BECAUSE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONS WAS ALSO...
  8. Blue Screen Error occured

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error occured: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1: ffff8105d962e300, Process object or thread object Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a process died. If this is 1, a thread died. Arg3: 0000000000000000 Arg4: 0000000000000000 Debugging...
  9. KB4598229 occurred blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4598229 occurred blue screen: Hi, The update KB4598229 January 12, 2021 occurred blue screen after restarting laptop. I started windows in safe mode but I can't uninstall this update, to continue normal mode. Control panel gives me an error while trying to remove it. I cant access "windows update...
  10. Blue screen occurs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen occurs: Dear Sir/Madam, Our client encounter blue screen occurs in a notebook recently, we tried to re-format SSD and press F11 to use build-in source to reinstall windows 10 pro, after the reinstallation: We updated the windows 10 pro and related drivers Unplug all...