Windows 10: Blue Screen and Computer Crash

Discus and support Blue Screen and Computer Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer continues to crash. I just fully reset Windows but the issue is still occurring not sure if any hardware maybe failing because when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanP6, Mar 20, 2020.

1. SeanP6 Win User

Blue Screen and Computer Crash

My computer continues to crash. I just fully reset Windows but the issue is still occurring not sure if any hardware maybe failing because when I fully reload nothing seems to be not working. Typically it will crash 2 times then everything will be back to normal. Please find logs and nfo. Please help :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al0dw8_nUut8iQsqvtP_hldwlxDD?e=HR4dK0

:)

SeanP6, Mar 20, 2020

2. Blue Screens & Computer Crashes

I keep getting Blue Screens that crash my computer. Many different "codes" come up to tell support techs. Many trusted techs tried by remote access to my computer. None succeded(sp?). I came to the Community and found several suggestions and a tech came
    on to chat and was authorized to gain remote access. Afterwards, I had no blue screen crashes for a day & just now had another blue screen.

Can someone help?

VirginiaDyer, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen and Computer Crash - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Computer

2. Computer crashing blue screen SFX.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing blue screen SFX.exe: Hi,I have been having computer issues and followed a guide to run SFC.exe and it showed corrupted files and I thought that was the issue but my computer continues to blue screen.I have found sfcdetails and will also attach a photo of the blue screen which is all pixelated and...
  3. Computer crashing blue screen SFX.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing blue screen SFX.exe: Hi,I have been having computer issues and followed a guide to run SFC.exe and it showed corrupted files and I thought that was the issue but my computer continues to blue screen.I have found sfcdetails and will also attach a photo of the blue screen which is all pixelated and...
  4. Games crashing and computer blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing and computer blue screening: So I recently upgraded my pc, and sometimes my games will crash randomly and also my computer will blue screen randomly for some reason, It sometimes won't do it for a week and it will work perfectly fine and then act up again. I've done multiple diagnostics with ram hard...
  5. Games crashing and computer blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing and computer blue screening: So I recently upgraded my pc, and sometimes my games will crash randomly and also my computer will blue screen randomly for some reason, It sometimes won't do it for a week and it will work perfectly fine and then act up again. I've done multiple diagnostics with ram hard...
  6. Computer crashes at booting with blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer crashes at booting with blue screen: I got blue screen when trying to boot my computer. I used Safe Mode to investigate the issue and it booted up normally. Please help me to fix that annoying issue...
  7. Computer crashes with blue screen

Computer crashes with blue screen: My computer crashes at start up and I get a blue screen, it tries to do an automatic repair but with zero result. When the screen goes blue I see a message that’s a critical process. The Safe Mode didn’t help because the system crashed at the start....
  8. Computer blue screen/ crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blue screen/ crash: I'm having a problem with my laptop I just bought about 2 weeks ago that I find very strange. Originally for the first week it worked great and everything ran perfectly as it should. Then I downloaded the origin installer and downloaded Apex legends to play with a few...
  9. Computer Crashing Blue Screen

Computer Crashing Blue Screen: My computer keeps crashing, going to blue screen, and restarting. It says : Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000009f Parameter 1: 4 Parameter 2: 12c Parameter 3: ffff920f4feb1040 Parameter 4: ffffab0bfc4a78e0 OS version:...
  10. Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening

Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening: I want to play some games and a couple weeks ago I was able to play but I just got back from college and when I go to start a game, my computer freezes and everything crashes. It either crashes or just blue screens whenever I try to start and play any game, I can't even get...