Windows 10: Blue screen and computer shutting down by itslef

Discus and support Blue screen and computer shutting down by itslef in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help! I have an HP probook and yesterday while i was in a skype call just shut down out of nowhere, l tought it was the battery that died so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZuriMendez, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Blue screen and computer shutting down by itslef

Help!

I have an HP probook and yesterday while i was in a skype call just shut down out of nowhere, l tought it was the battery that died so i plugged in and turned it on again it work for 1 minute and went off again, as of that moment my computer keeps shutting itself off and sometimes i get the blue screen that says that windows didn't close properly, but most of the times it would just light on the keyboard and then go off again for a couple of times, and the fan would work like crazy and then off again, until at some point i can turn it on again and be able to use for maximum 5 minutes.

The computer is brand new, just a couple of months used in very good conditions and no used to play games or do anything too demanding.

:)

ZuriMendez, Nov 20, 2018

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen and computer shutting down by itslef

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen and computer shutting down by itslef

1. Blue screen and computer shutting down by itslef - Similar Threads - Blue screen computer

2. my computer blue screens and shuts down randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer blue screens and shuts down randomly.: hello, this issue is on my pc that I had built a few months ago with someone experienced and I'm running into blue screens and unannounced shutdowns. the specs are: tuf gaming 4080, i7 13700k, 64gb of ddr5 ram, 990 pro 2tb, 1600w sea sonic and a z790 rog maximus hero. I have...
  3. my computer blue screens and shuts down randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer blue screens and shuts down randomly.: hello, this issue is on my pc that I had built a few months ago with someone experienced and I'm running into blue screens and unannounced shutdowns. the specs are: tuf gaming 4080, i7 13700k, 64gb of ddr5 ram, 990 pro 2tb, 1600w sea sonic and a z790 rog maximus hero. I have...
  4. Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.: Twice now I'm working along and the screen turns blue and there's a message about something wasn't liked and it restarts.I thought I saw an additional notice but it was so quick I didn't catch what it said....
  5. Blue screen shutting down

Blue screen shutting down: For the past several weeks I will sometimes get a blue screen that states my "device has run into a problem and need to restart". It then collects data but shuts down when finished. It is not a clean shut down It also displays the message "PNP has detected a fatal error". Any...
  6. Blue screen shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen shutting down: For the past several weeks I will sometimes get a blue screen that states my "device has run into a problem and need to restart". It then collects data but shuts down when finished. It is not a clean shut down It also displays the message "PNP has detected a fatal error". Any...
  7. Blue screen shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Blue screens when shutting down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens when shutting down: My computer refuses to shut down it will give me a warning things are still running then start shutting down then after about 5 mins will blue screen? It works perfectly while it’s on but won’t shut down properly no clue why. submitted by /u/sammmy51 [link] [comments]...
  9. blue screen / system shuts down

blue screen / system shuts down: The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc90fc5e03028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000030005 can someone help me figure out why my system is crashing with this code???...
  10. Blue Screen after shut down

Blue Screen after shut down: Posting this issue with the hopes that maybe some one else has this blue screen pop up after they shut down their computer, hoping that maybe I can find a fix for this issue. Upon shutting down within maybe four seconds we get the following blue screen. Smiley Face icon-...