Windows 10: Blue screen and constant loop

Discus and support Blue screen and constant loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Unable to get into surface pro. When I turn it on, I get a blue screen and error message for automatic repair. It then takes me to restart or advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanFernandes1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Blue screen and constant loop

Unable to get into surface pro. When I turn it on, I get a blue screen and error message for automatic repair. It then takes me to restart or advanced options. Restart does nothing to help. Advanced options tells me to choose an option. I choose use troubleshoot, advance options and then startup settings, and hit restart. I go to startup settings screen and use F4 enable safe mode. This does nothing except to loop me back to a blue screen. Need help.

:)

SusanFernandes1, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Blue screen and constant loop

BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen and constant loop

1. Blue screen and constant loop - Similar Threads - Blue screen constant

2. Constant Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen: Hi, I've been having freeze on wake issues with my year old Dell XPS 9520. It constantly about once a day or every other day freezes but only after the screen turns off from inactivity. Soon as I move the mouse, the login screen comes up and soon as I put my pin it freezes...
  3. Constant blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  4. Constant blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  5. Blue screened constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screened constantly: I am constantly blue screened daily getting error messages like "Reference_By_Pointer" and many others, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screened-constantly/c633f1b1-0d9d-42b0-865b-b6d87bca4cc1
  6. Blue screened constantly

Blue screened constantly: I am constantly blue screened daily getting error messages like "Reference_By_Pointer" and many others, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screened-constantly/c633f1b1-0d9d-42b0-865b-b6d87bca4cc1
  7. Constant Blue screening

Constant Blue screening: My computer keeps blue screening and has been doing so for about a month now I've tried basically everything to resolve it and have had zero luck ive tried reading the dump files myself but I can't really make sense of it. specs: ryzen 3600 Asus Tuf b550 motherboard corsair...
  8. Constant blue screens

Constant blue screens: I recently rebuilt my entire PC from the ground up with brand new everything except for RAM and my disk drives, but despite that my computer has been blue screening frequently, particularly when something made in the Unity engine is running, and in those cases ive reinstalled...
  9. Constant Blue Screens

Constant Blue Screens: Hi! I’m having constant crashes and blue screens. I followed a guide and it seemed to show that it was a driver that was causing my issues. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pinpoint exactly which one it was. I do however have the DMP file, MSinfo, and my computer specs....
  10. Constant blue screens

Constant blue screens: Hi, I have had my computer blue screen a few times in the last couple of months but recently has been occurring more and more often. The error is not always the same and is usually a unexpected store exception or critical process died with another error sometimes coming up....