Windows 10: blue screen and display hanging

Discus and support blue screen and display hanging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop screen got hang i am not able to login and when i restarts it gives me some error Stopcode: System thread exception not handled what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Khaleel007, Sep 3, 2019.

1. blue screen and display hanging

My desktop screen got hang i am not able to login and when i restarts it gives me some error Stopcode: System thread exception not handled what failed: fvevol.sys

:)

Khaleel007, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 3, 2019
  4. blue screen and display hanging

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

blue screen and display hanging

1. blue screen and display hanging - Similar Threads - blue screen display

2. Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen: Hello everyone, So my computer has been doing this for at least one and a half year. Everytime I start up my computer it will blue screen at some point(not while the startup). This happen not matter what I do, and it happen at a random time. I can browse the web for hours...
  3. Blue Screen

Blue Screen: How can I fix the blue screen stop code on Inspiron 5555 IRQL not less than or equal to This happens quite often. Hardware and software updates are up to date. The blue screen debugger can't find a solution. Please send me instructions how to fix this error....
  4. My laptop is hanging after a blue screen automatically.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is hanging after a blue screen automatically.: error stop code: system service exception What failed: cldflt.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-hanging-after-a-blue-screen/1b4cdcdd-34a3-4c11-9279-73b8de14f3b9
  5. Computer used to blue screen, now no display on startup

Computer used to blue screen, now no display on startup: I've got a client's Acer Aspire M3xxx Desktop. Came with Windows 7, now it's running Windows 10. She said it's been blue screening for a while, and she finally had me take a look at it when it wouldn't put out any video at all when it boots up. It doesn't beep on POST but...
  6. Display Errors and Blue Screen

Display Errors and Blue Screen: I keep getting Blue Screen reboots and also from time to time a vibrating screen and at others ghosting., these generally clear after the PC is off for a few hours and was first noticed after playing a Microsoft game. I have checked the display drivers, which were ok but...
  7. Blue Screen When Plugging in Second Display

Blue Screen When Plugging in Second Display: Attachment 33615 Hey guys, So I have a Dell inspiron 7537 upgraded to Windows 10. When I go to plug in a second display through the HDMI port, the screen flashes for a bit, then the blue "Something Went Wrong" screen appears with an error VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR ....
  8. Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark

Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark: Hello, My system had 2 blue screen the past few weeks, so I decided to try to check for eventual hardware and software problems, I started by running a stress test with ROG realbench since my CPU is overclocked, it gave me an error already(program stopped working), so...
  9. : ) Splash screen hang :)

in Windows 10 Support
    : ) Splash screen hang :): When a computer boots up , the first thing seen would be the splash screen and after which it goes to windows. Mine , however , hangs at the splash screen. What i have so far: A bootable flashdrive with windows 10 installation, 1 x 250GB samsung ssd and 1 x...
  10. Screen Hang up

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Hang up: I use msn.com as my home page with a fav's bar. The past few days when I move from msn to a fav and after 5 min try to return to msn my screen freezes, something like it times out. How can I correct this ????? Thanks 66159