Windows 10: Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

Discus and support Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there,I have mistakenly deleted a file and now system is showing blue screen. The worse part is I have also forgotten the password as I was logging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sikanderhussain, May 28, 2022.

1. Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

Hi there,I have mistakenly deleted a file and now system is showing blue screen. The worse part is I have also forgotten the password as I was logging in with key. I changed the password from other device but this key is not working, probably due to not connectivity at this stage with internet. Please tell me way out without lossing my window 10. Regards

:)

sikanderhussain, May 28, 2022

2. Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...olicy-on/39f56ef0-5d68-41ad-9daa-6e6019c25d37

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Windows security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, May 28, 2022
  3. forget password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...olicy-on/39f56ef0-5d68-41ad-9daa-6e6019c25d37

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Windows security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, May 28, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

1. Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery - Similar Threads - Blue screen forget

2. Blue screen and forget the password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen and forget the password: HiMy pc before maybe an hour has a bleu secreen and i see in google that i can fixe it but it demand an password but i forget it and i forget the email that i use it because i only play in my pc and i create the mail a year agoPlease help me....
  3. Blue screen and forget the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and forget the password: HiMy pc before maybe an hour has a bleu secreen and i see in google that i can fixe it but it demand an password but i forget it and i forget the email that i use it because i only play in my pc and i create the mail a year agoPlease help me....
  4. Blue screen and forget the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery: Hi there,I have mistakenly deleted a file and now system is showing blue screen. The worse part is I have also forgotten the password as I was logging in with key. I changed the password from other device but this key is not working, probably due to not connectivity at this...
  6. Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery: Hi there,I have mistakenly deleted a file and now system is showing blue screen. The worse part is I have also forgotten the password as I was logging in with key. I changed the password from other device but this key is not working, probably due to not connectivity at this...
  7. windows forget password

windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  8. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  9. Forget Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forget Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key: hi i have a surface pro 3 with windows 8 updated to win 10 now win 10 original I forgot Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key but i have only recovery id microsoft can help me to regenerate recovery key or any solution to solve this problem ?...
  10. Recovery Blue Screen Password Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Blue Screen Password Not Working: Lately, I have had a problem with my computer where it restarts over and over again, and eventually would get to a blue screen that was labeles “Recovery” ans had two buttons “Restart” and “See advanced repair options”. Although I am not asking about the restarts, though that...