Windows 10: Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

Discus and support Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jose_AP, May 3, 2022.

1. Jose_AP Win User

Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove.Arg2: ffff84093bc99410, Address of the trap frame for the exception that caused the BugCheckArg3: ffff84093bc99368, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the BugCheckArg4: 0000000000000000, ReservedDebugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CP

:)

Jose_AP, May 3, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 3, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 3, 2022
  4. Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

1. Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why - Similar Threads - Blue Screen cannot

2. Help figure out why I’m blue screen and reset crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help figure out why I’m blue screen and reset crashing: Computer blue screening repeatedly since last night. It’s a new pc and never had problems the 2 weeks I had it now I can’t play anything on it. I tried removing the 2 sticks of ram that I got extra with the pre built but it’s still crashing. I don’t know what else it could...
  3. Help figure out why I’m blue screen and reset crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help figure out why I’m blue screen and reset crashing: Computer blue screening repeatedly since last night. It’s a new pc and never had problems the 2 weeks I had it now I can’t play anything on it. I tried removing the 2 sticks of ram that I got extra with the pre built but it’s still crashing. I don’t know what else it could...
  4. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...
  5. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...
  6. My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why: So about 5 months ago my computer blue screened out of nowhere for the first time. At the time i just restarted my computer and that would solve the issue for a couple of days where it would just happen again. About 4 months ago I reinstalled windows and all the files on my...
  7. My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why

My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why: So about 5 months ago my computer blue screened out of nowhere for the first time. At the time i just restarted my computer and that would solve the issue for a couple of days where it would just happen again. About 4 months ago I reinstalled windows and all the files on my...
  8. Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove.Arg2:...
  9. I am getting BSOD and cannot figure out why :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting BSOD and cannot figure out why :: This is the message I get from the event log. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8010a2fa320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. PC is Blue screening - I cannot figure out why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is Blue screening - I cannot figure out why?: Fault bucket 0x1E_c0000005_STACKPTR_ERROR_Ndu!NduInboundTransportClassify, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: e99d1cbb-a513-40d8-aa4f-cd72d474b6e3 Problem signature: P1: 1e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff807968c6c8a P4: fffff80758073db8 P5:...