Windows 10: blue screen and important part is whenever its open my mouse and keyboard stop working

Discus and support blue screen and important part is whenever its open my mouse and keyboard stop working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i'am having trouble with my computer few weeks ago i reset my computer and now its stuck on hi there with blue screen and important part is whenever... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Yoryi Tapen, Mar 27, 2020.

1. blue screen and important part is whenever its open my mouse and keyboard stop working

i'am having trouble with my computer few weeks ago i reset my computer and now its stuck on hi there with blue screen and important part is whenever its open my mouse and keyboard stop working..

plss sir help me out with this problem. thankyou

:)

Yoryi Tapen, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

blue screen and important part is whenever its open my mouse and keyboard stop working

Delta6326, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

blue screen and important part is whenever its open my mouse and keyboard stop working

1. blue screen and important part is whenever its open my mouse and keyboard stop working - Similar Threads - blue screen important

2. My keyboard and mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard and mouse stopped working: Widows 10 pro 64-bitwindows update version 1909 4gb rab 256gb ssdIntelR coreTM i5-5200 CPU @2.20GHzMy problem is:My keyboard and mouse stopped working after update but some of its keywords work like alt+f4 tab, num lock keys, etc,And after some times spend my mouse and...
  3. My keyboard and mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard and mouse stopped working: Widows 10 pro 64-bitwindows update version 1909 4gb rab 256gb ssdIntelR coreTM i5-5200 CPU @2.20GHzMy problem is:My keyboard and mouse stopped working after update but some of its keywords work like alt+f4 tab, num lock keys, etc,And after some times spend my mouse and...
  4. My keyboard and mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...: The mouse keeps disconnecting when I'm playing or just even browsing the internet, this happens frequently and then just reconnects immediately, but this causes a huge problem while playing games as it stops the mouse from moving for a second. But the huge problem is when my...
  6. Why does my mouse not work on parts of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse not work on parts of my screen?: ever since i upgrade to windows 11 i have had problem, the bluetooth doesnt work, battery drains too fast and now my mouse doesnt work on certain parts of my screen which is really annoying. why is that?...
  7. Why does my mouse not work on parts of my screen?

Why does my mouse not work on parts of my screen?: ever since i upgrade to windows 11 i have had problem, the bluetooth doesnt work, battery drains too fast and now my mouse doesnt work on certain parts of my screen which is really annoying. why is that?...
  8. Parts of my Keyboard stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Parts of my Keyboard stops working randomly: Hi all,Parts of my keyboard stop working randomly and I have no idea what is causing it. Only the letters and numbers stop working. Esc, Num Lock keys are working fine.All USB drivers are up to date and the Keyboard does not turn off to save power....
  9. My keyboard and mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My keyboard and mouse stopped working: my Lenovo will not wake up from hybernation unless I reboot. While trying to figure this out my keyboard and mouse stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-stopped-working/369b7251-0044-4413-9882-9250df86d1b5
  10. monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen: after my PC blue screened with the error message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED my keyboard mouse and my monitors are not working. when i turn my pc on a no signal detected message pops up and i'm pretty sure its not the mother board or PSU as they are both only like 2 1/2...