Windows 10: Blue screen and no safe mode

Discus and support Blue screen and no safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day i was trying to install Avast antivirus and my PC showed the blue screen error and it restarted but saying diagonising then repairing but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Terence Madzvamuse, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Blue screen and no safe mode

Good day

i was trying to install Avast antivirus and my PC showed the blue screen error and it restarted but saying diagonising then repairing but after its done and reboots it shows the blue screen again. I’ve tried to enter safe mode but it goes back to the blue screen i’ve tried disabling automatic restart and system failure i dont have a restore point so is there any way of fixing my pcBlue screen and no safe mode [​IMG]est

:)

Terence Madzvamuse, Apr 16, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Blue screen and no safe mode

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen and no safe mode

1. Blue screen and no safe mode - Similar Threads - Blue screen safe

2. BSOD + Blue Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD + Blue Safe Mode: I have been having problems with my computer for the last few months, but only recently had enough time to try and fix it.So far, I have had the following messages on my BSODs:-Memory Management-Kernel Security Check Failure-Store ? Data Structure Corruption-IRQ Not Less Or...
  3. Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It said this for more than 24 hour, I have spend the last few days trying to solve....
  4. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  5. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  6. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Blue screen. Safe mode won’t work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen. Safe mode won’t work.: Hi, While I was at work today my brother was using our pc and after 10 minutes since he turned it on and while watching YT he got all of the sudden a Blue Screen of death. We tried several stuff but none of it worked. We can’t enter safe mode and we don’t have any restore...
  8. Blue screen and unable to use safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue screen and unable to use safe mode: Hi, today i keep getting a blue screen when booting up.message says Stop code CRITICAL PROCESS DIED I have rebooted wiuh f8 to use advanced options.However nothing happens when i try reset this pc,start up repair and any settings in start up setting simply takes me back to...
  9. Blue screen > now stuck in safe mode

Blue screen > now stuck in safe mode: Hi, I had blue screen issue , entered safe mode and now it won't accept my password. Have been over all my old possible passwords combinations... No luck. Now what? Thanks...
  10. Safe mode not working and blue screen shows !!!

Safe mode not working and blue screen shows !!!: Hello everyone, I have a problem in my os Blue screen and safe mode not working I have important data on it , what should I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-not-working-and-blue-screen-shows/33e8b62b-7097-4c03-8a77-c1925275f06e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 does not want to go in safe mode only blue screen