Windows 10: Blue screen and other issue after trying to reinstall windows 10

Discus and support Blue screen and other issue after trying to reinstall windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. Config: MB: AORUS B450 PRO DRIVE: NVME 1 TB partionned. 1 part called "Games" 827 GO 1 part called "OS" 125 Go where Windows is installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ayting, May 6, 2020.

1. /u/Ayting Win User

Blue screen and other issue after trying to reinstall windows 10

Hello.

Config:

MB: AORUS B450 PRO DRIVE: NVME 1 TB partionned. 1 part called "Games" 827 GO 1 part called "OS" 125 Go where Windows is installed CPU: RYZEN 5 2600

Chronology:

Windows 10 has a slow and strange start: https://streamable.com/enmwtf

Windows 10 is installed in MBR, I reinstall it with secure boot in GPT according to an advice from here

Windows 10 starts now very quickly (10 seconds against 22 seconds before) and no more nvidia text at the start and other, logo aorus> windows starts

I deactivate the secure boot thinking that my PC can be faster (bullshit I know)

I have stutter in games, the opti that I made brought me bugs, I decide to reinstall Windows 10.

I plug in my bootable USB key and reboot: Blue screen. I'm trying to just start Windows 10 normaly: Blue screen. Wtf.

Apparently it would be due to the fact that I deactivate the secure boot, security thing, I reinitialize the factory keys in the bios and I can only reboot on the usb key, but not on windows which is always in blue screen.

I reinstall Windows 10 by formatting only the OS partition with the secure boot disabled in bios.

Now Windows 10 starts in 30 seconds , but there is no text nvidia, logo aorus> windows starts

My questions :

Was the quick start due to the fact that I installed Windows 10 with secure boot?

Why did i had a permanent blue screen when I plugged in my USB key ?

Do I have to format the whole nvme to install Windows 10 without problem ?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Ayting
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ayting, May 6, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 6, 2020
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, May 6, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen and other issue after trying to reinstall windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue screen issue

2. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  3. Cannot reinstall Windows 10 after blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reinstall Windows 10 after blue screen: Hello, I have encountered a problem on my windows 10 PC which I am unable to fix and I need help. Below is what happened and what I have tried so far: It started when I opened multiple Twitch tabs on Chrome. My PC started freezing. After some seconds I entered the blue...
  4. Blue Screens and Other Issues

Blue Screens and Other Issues: Since late March, I've been having an issue with blue screens on the computer I've built. They would happen occasionally--most of them having very different stop codes. Sometimes it would say "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT," "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED," or...
  5. Blue Screens and Other Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens and Other Issues: Since late March, I've been having an issue with blue screens on the computer I've built. They would happen occasionally--most of them having very different stop codes. Sometimes it would say "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT," "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED," or...
  6. Blue Screens and Other Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Blue Screening and other issues

Windows Blue Screening and other issues: I recently did a completely fresh wipe of my pc, all drives nothing left on it and did a clean reinstall of windows. After then I got into windows and then it started to blue screen every time I booted into windows. I have tried almost every fix possible. Also when i do...
  8. Windows Blue Screening and other issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screening and other issues: I recently did a completely fresh wipe of my pc, all drives nothing left on it and did a clean reinstall of windows. After then I got into windows and then it started to blue screen every time I booted into windows. I have tried almost every fix possible. Also when i do...
  9. Windows Blue Screening and other issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Blue screen after Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after Windows reinstall: Hi, Recently reinstalled Windows 10 keeping my files. After reinstall, blue screen keep popping up, laptop keeps restarting. I have tried all standard possible fixes described on website, issue still the same. I'm using Asus x75a laptop. Please share your experience...