Windows 10: Blue Screen and PC won't restart

Discus and support Blue Screen and PC won't restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have sane issue but cannot do anything on my computer. It wont let me shut down or restart jyst have blue screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HerbertSudfeld, May 5, 2020.

1. Blue Screen and PC won't restart

Split from this thread.​

I have sane issue but cannot do anything on my computer. It wont let me shut down or restart jyst have blue screen.

:)

HerbertSudfeld, May 5, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 5, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 5, 2020
  4. Blue Screen and PC won't restart

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen and PC won't restart

1. Blue Screen and PC won't restart - Similar Threads - Blue Screen won't

2. Blue screen PC restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  3. Blue screen PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  4. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  5. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  6. PC goes to blue screen then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC goes to blue screen then restarts: Hello. My PC keeps going to a blue screen than restarts. I have seen a few different "Stop Codes" one of them being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" then I see a QR code on the blue screen. My pc then restarts and as if nothing happens. It does this a few times. I tried resetting the...
  7. Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.

Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.: Hello guys, Reinstalling windows doesn't help me fix that problem, my pc bluescreens right before windows should come up with this error message. Tried analyzing the file with WinDbg Preview, this is what comes up when I analyze the file "MEMORY.DMP" in windows folder....
  8. PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pxRuLYE3pgkrJKFn?e=f8IdQQ here are the dmp files PC has been crashing at least once a day for a while now, cant figure out which piece of hardware is failing, i have done a clean install of windows and drivers....
  9. PC will not restart. Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC will not restart. Blue screen error: Hello! My name is Jacob. This has to be one of the dumbest things I have done for not following instructions, but I’m currently having an issue with my laptop starting up. So, recently I was watching a Youtube tutorial on how to optimize your settings for performance on...
  10. My pc Restart to blue screen!!!

My pc Restart to blue screen!!!: Hello guys. Today i try to use my pc, but i get blue screen error and after i restart the pc i get another blue screen error. i try to use windows repair from dvd/usb boot but after showing windows logo i get blue screen each time! i also try to fix it from safe...