Windows 10: Blue screen and stopped device

Discus and support Blue screen and stopped device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] This screen showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-stopped-device/d5bd83af-2679-42e8-9bff-56a239643e12 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vikramsawant, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Blue screen and stopped device

Blue screen and stopped device [​IMG]

This screen showing

:)

vikramsawant, Apr 8, 2020

2. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen and stopped device

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen and stopped device

1. Blue screen and stopped device - Similar Threads - Blue screen stopped

2. computer stopped, blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer stopped, blue screen: I just had a blue screen saying there was an error, and would restart when done, but it did not restart on its own so I shut it down cleaned it out and restarted it myself. Now the stop code was Driver IRQL not less or equal, also stop code is tcpip.sys, can you tell me what...
  3. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  4. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  5. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue Screen and Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen and Stop Code: Good day. I was using my pc to edit some of my layouts when it started to log. And suddenly turns off. So I immediately turned it on again but I just came across with the Blue Screen and stop code. I have already tried troubleshooting as well as using the command prompt and...
  7. blue screen stop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen stop: Hi. when I'm starting my pc. i get a blue screen stop code, system services excption haou do i fix this. Michael. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stop/dc685445-0bc0-4b55-8e6b-443dc26c962a
  8. Blue screen Stop code: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen Stop code: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER: Laptop occasionally randomly restarts starting with blue screen collecting error info. And call a support person and give them this info: Stop code: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER Please help....
  9. blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen stop code: is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stop-code/92e52ff1-391d-4af4-af4c-91bf7aeb8f38
  10. Blue Screen Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Stop Code: Every couple days my windows 10 goes to a blue screen and buzzed for a few minutes before it restarts. It says STOP CODE. I went to the event viewer after it restarted and took these two screenshots (days apart). What's going on? How do I fix it? 86241