Windows 10: Blue Screen and Virus Protection is off

Discus and support Blue Screen and Virus Protection is off in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My pc is saying virus protecton is off with a notifacaiton and when i click on it it says my IT admin has limited acces, not word for word, and when i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Idjitsandwich, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Blue Screen and Virus Protection is off

My pc is saying virus protecton is off with a notifacaiton and when i click on it it says my IT admin has limited acces, not word for word, and when i try to do any of the options from the automatic repair it gives the blue : screen, this is my own pc i have no it of bought any virus protecton other than the default windows 10 settings

[Original Title: Blue screen when I try to go through automatic repair]

:)

Idjitsandwich, Mar 21, 2021
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 21, 2021
  4. 7MM
    7mm Win User

Blue Screen and Virus Protection is off

Virus Protection

I'd Suggest You Better Skip The Idea of Using Those Security Suites. Better Use Some Free To Use Yet HIghly Rated For VIrus Protection Engines. Here's What I Suggest Top Three...

1. Avira AntiVir Personal Classic Edition
    2. Avast! Home Edition
    3. AVG Free

Avira Is Found To Trigger Less False Alarms Than Anyother AV (Even Paid Don't Have That Kind'a Accuracy), & Is Much Better Than some of The Paid Ones. Next Is Avast!, For It's Individual Scanner Protection & It's Unique VRDB (Virus Recovery Database) Feature.

If You're Looking For Firewall Protection Then Again, The Free Stuff Come To The Rescue.

1. ZoneAlarm Free
    2. Comodo Firewall Pro.
    3. PC Tools Firewall

We All Know How Good ZA Firewall Can Be..! Comodo Has Passed All The Leak Test That Can Be Serious For Your System Security. PC Tools Is Not New To The Scene Here, Still Has Very Good Firewall With Less Questions Asked, Recomended For NewBie.

Thema:

Blue Screen and Virus Protection is off

1. Blue Screen and Virus Protection is off - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Virus

2. Virus & therat protection is turned off permanently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & therat protection is turned off permanently.: My virus & threat protection is turned off permanently.I haven't installed any dedicated anti-virus protection. whenever I try to turn it on, it says "restart now", when I click it, it shows: I don't know how to resolve it.Note: I have windows 11...
  3. Virus & therat protection is turned off permanently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & therat protection is turned off permanently.: My virus & threat protection is turned off permanently.I haven't installed any dedicated anti-virus protection. whenever I try to turn it on, it says "restart now", when I click it, it shows: I don't know how to resolve it.Note: I have windows 11...
  4. Virus threat protection auto turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus threat protection auto turning off: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j7wo3pMe6t2khVVr8uQHn52c1hhSbNdW?usp=sharingIT's safe link that can be opened for the proof of my problem pls help....
  5. Virus threat protection auto turning off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus threat protection auto turning off: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j7wo3pMe6t2khVVr8uQHn52c1hhSbNdW?usp=sharingIT's safe link that can be opened for the proof of my problem pls help....
  6. Virus and threat protection is turned off

Virus and threat protection is turned off: Virus and threat protection is turned off and says settings are controlled by administrator. Even tamper protection is turned off The virus scans don't work and shut down automatically. Please help. i waited a long time for windows update to resolve this but it seems that...
  7. Virus protection is turn off

Virus protection is turn off: can any one tell me why is my virus protection turn off and I don't have another virus protection installed? [Original Title: virus protion] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-protection-is-turn-off/14128dfb-7692-4a02-8e40-31ec772b27db
  8. Virus And Threat Protection is Off

Virus And Threat Protection is Off: [ATTACH]Hello, I am here on behalf of my Virus and threat protection being offline I think I uninstalled Windows Defender and I cannot install it back since my microsoft store will not download anything either. It will be helpful if anyone knows why I dont know what cause it...
  9. Virus and threat protection keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus and threat protection keeps turning off: My little shield icon has an X in it, when I open it says the service has stopped and to restart it. I click restart, it has a long think about it then bums out with 'unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Wow super, super helpful microsoft If I restart the pc it...
  10. Virus and threat protection is off, HELP !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus and threat protection is off, HELP !: [ATTACH] Hello, I am the IT administrator for a network of about 60 Windows 10 Pro (1903 with latest updates) machines. I just discovered that more then half of the machines has virus protection OFF :...