Windows 10: Blue Screen apparently by Edge

Discus and support Blue Screen apparently by Edge in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I had a blue screen, one three days ago, one today. I have a full stack trace and from my brief understanding, the blue screen was caused by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatrikValkovič, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Blue Screen apparently by Edge

Hello. I had a blue screen, one three days ago, one today. I have a full stack trace and from my brief understanding, the blue screen was caused by Edge when attempt to acquire SharedLock or something like that. The analyze commands are here:Crash dump 2021-11-26 - Pastebin.comCrash dump 2021-11-29 - Pastebin.comMay I safely assume it is problem with Edge? Or can I have problems with drivers?When may I expect it to be fixed? Btw I am using Beta Edge: Version 97.0.1072.13 Official build dev 64-bitThank you for your help.

:)

PatrikValkovič, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Blue Screen apparently by Edge

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen apparently by Edge

1. Blue Screen apparently by Edge - Similar Threads - Blue Screen apparently

2. Blue screens after SSD upgrade and disk clone, apparently driver-related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after SSD upgrade and disk clone, apparently driver-related: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5570 which I recently upgraded to a Western Digital Blue SN550 WDS500G2B0C 500 Gb M.2 NVMe SSD. I then used Macrium Reflect 8 to clone my hard disk to the new SSD, and repartitioned the original hard disk to use as extra storage for...
  3. Blue Screen apparently by Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen apparently by Edge: Hello. I had a blue screen, one three days ago, one today. I have a full stack trace and from my brief understanding, the blue screen was caused by Edge when attempt to acquire SharedLock or something like that. The analyze commands are here:Crash dump 2021-11-26 -...
  4. Blue screen only, edge showing but no wifi

Blue screen only, edge showing but no wifi: Hello everyone. I am being puzzled, and very, very frsutrsted w this situation. My laptop was running extremly slow when trying to download/transfer pictures from my iphone to my windows10 laptop, and i have the icloud app downlosded for windows so it was transferring them to...
  5. Apparent limitations with the screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apparent limitations with the screen saver: I use personal photos as a rotating screen saver. I have 2 questions. The 1st is can and how do I get the pictures to change more frequently. The smallest interval offered is 1 minute. I'd much prefer 15 - 20 seconds. The other relates to the folder I specify. It only seems...
  6. Intermittent Blue Screen of Death no apparent pattern

Intermittent Blue Screen of Death no apparent pattern: Hi I'm struggling to figure out why my computer keeps crashing. I've tried many things but nothing has worked so I'm posting here in search of help. Most recently I reinstalled windows 10 hoping that would help but it hasn't. So at this point it seems like it's either...
  7. Blue Screen when closing out of Edge

Blue Screen when closing out of Edge: Every time I click the x to close out of Microsoft Edge I get a blue screen sad face with a reboot. I've ran my malware and other programs and found nothing on the computer. This has just started approximately 4 days ago. Please help!...
  8. Screen Freezes for no apparent reason.

Screen Freezes for no apparent reason.: I am experiencing freezing of my Windows 10 laptop for no apparent reason when in the middle of, say, viewing a website. When this occurs the mouse or touchpad nor anything on the keyboard will function. To get the laptop, which is new, running again necessitates pressing...
  9. Edge apparently starts up at switch on.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge apparently starts up at switch on.: Version 1803 (OS Build 17134. 191) HP Compaq dc7900 Ultra-Slim DesktopSerial number CZC9243Y79Product number FU039ET#ABU I don't want it to. But each time I run CCleaner to flush out cookies, it tells me that Edge needs to close and offers to do it for me. How do I stop...
  10. Edge apparently starts up at switch on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge apparently starts up at switch on.: Version 1803 (OS Build 17134. 191) HP Compaq dc7900 Ultra-Slim DesktopSerial number CZC9243Y79Product number FU039ET#ABU I don't want it to. But each time I run CCleaner to flush out cookies, it tells me tat Edge needs to close and offers to do so. How do I stop Edge...