Windows 10: Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows...

Discus and support Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Eveytime my PC update Windows 10, version 1903 got blue disk screen error, and when I check the disk theres multiple index $I30 file incorrect.. eq.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robertagustin, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows...

Eveytime my PC update Windows 10, version 1903 got blue disk screen error, and when I check the disk theres multiple index $I30 file incorrect..

eq. MI05EE2 1 in index $I30 of file 323E1 is incorrect. I would like to ask how to resolve it to be able to download and update the latest version..many thanks!

:)

robertagustin, Aug 24, 2019

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Aug 24, 2019
  4. JennyHoff Win User

Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows...

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows... :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find
    to get rid of the problem, but nothing has helped.

I have tried the following:

• Made sure I have the latest Windows updates
    • Downloaded and installed/updated BIOS
    • Ran the system file checker (did not find anything wrong)
    • Ran a startup repair (there was nothing to repair)
    • Downloaded the PC manager to scan the hardware to see if it works correctly (it does)
    • Updated drivers both via the PC manager and via the device manager
    • Unchecked the "Activate quick start" in power options

I have not tried the system restore since there has been no date that the computer did not do this - I got the blue screen on the first day I used it. Neither have I tried restoring the registry files, for the same reason that I did not try the system restore.
    Is this something I should still try to do? If not, what else can I do?

Thankful for any help!

JennyHoff, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows...

1. Blue screen appears and said "your Pc ran into a problem" everytime I update to Windows... - Similar Threads - Blue screen appears

2. Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....: I bought a new lenovo laptop and a internet protection thing you install to protect you will o. The internet. I didn't install it until a couple months later. Then I started having problems my internet wouldn't connect. Then when I tried connecting it would freeze then got to...
  3. your pc ran into problem

in Windows 10 Support
    your pc ran into problem: this happens once a week on my dad laptop which is 7 years old this started 2 months ago why this happens and how can i avoid it is this software problem or hardware 161557
  4. Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing

Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing: Hi there, My laptop has been freezing for a week now.. I've deleted files and everything to try solve the problem.. it runs for a while and but when you start to open applications it freezes and takes forever to run again... then this message keeps appearing .. it's a blue...
  5. My computer said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I tried everything i can do to fix it i restarted it,tried reverting it,tried uninstalling updates,and tried the command prompt.And the error code says bad system config info...
  6. Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error

Blue Screen / Your PC ran into an error: hello guys i made a really huge mistake my pc has like 4gb and i went to system and changed the virtual memory limit the initial and the maximum 4096 and then restarted it , now i have blue screen and tried troubleshoot windows restore but it didn't fixed the problem , is...
  7. Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My child has a evoo 32GB quad core with windows 10. I keep getting a blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error information and then we'll restart for you. Error code: WHEA uncorrectable error. It will restart...
  8. Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!: Hi Microsoft... I have a problem when i startup my windows 10 It says (( Your PC ran into a problem ))[IMG] For no reason at all.!! And everytime i restart it i get this blue windows atfer few seconds!! i was using it as normal like always.! Know what to do my laptop...
  9. Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find to get rid of the...
  10. Your PC ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC ran into a problem: Recently I went to shut down my computer, and while doing so I got the blue screen of death. after getting stuck on the blue screen I held down the power button until my computer shut off. I then booted into safe mode and attempted to restore my computer to the last time it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen all windows versions your pc ran into a problem... forums