Windows 10: Blue screen at startup Win10?

Discus and support Blue screen at startup Win10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; First of all. I'm a computer scientist and I know this area. So please don't answer unless you really know something. We have a PC in our company... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TechnikTim, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Blue screen at startup Win10?

First of all. I'm a computer scientist and I know this area. So please don't answer unless you really know something.

We have a PC in our company that often simply shows a blue screen when starting up. NO BSOD. Simply a blue screen. But sometimes it also boots up normally and if you crash it and boot it again, it works.

There is nothing in the event display to indicate such behavior. As if Windows starts but hides it behind the blue screen. Me and my colleagues are slowly getting helpless and we want to try to solve the problem before we rebuild the PC.

You guys ever come up with any ideas or anything?

I can also add a picture if you don't quite understand what I mean but on the picture I have there is a lot in the background that I would have to make unrecognizable first.

:)

TechnikTim, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen at startup Win10?

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen at startup Win10?

1. Blue screen at startup Win10? - Similar Threads - Blue screen startup

2. Blue Screens on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens on Startup: Specs:Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA507RMWindows 11 HomeAMD Ryzen 7 6800H16 gigs of ram, upgraded to 64 gigs, same 4800mhz speed DDR5Intel 512 gig SSDMEDIATEK WIFI 6Nvidia RTX 3060 laptop GPUI had this laptop for a little over a year now, and for the past 5-6 months everything was...
  3. Blue Screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen on startup: I have a Lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro. Out of the blue I lost all access to wireless network. Didn’t even have option for network. I found I had a intell driver problem. I had no way of fixing it immediately because I can’t plug in an Ethernet cable. I came back to...
  4. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on startup: Hey guys, I have a problem with my Lenovo PC. I restarted it after scanning for viruses using the Malwarebytes software and now I keep getting the blue screen on startup. I've tried turning it off and on using the power button but it keeps going back to the blue screen. Any...
  5. Blue screen on startup

Blue screen on startup: Hey guys, I have a problem with my Lenovo PC. I restarted it after scanning for viruses using the Malwarebytes software and now I keep getting the blue screen on startup. I've tried turning it off and on using the power button but it keeps going back to the blue screen. Any...
  6. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on startup: Hello, im expereincing an issue were uppon startup im having a blue screen.The issue is appearing every now and then, for example 4 times from 24/11 till now...i have the dump files......
  7. Blue screen on startup

Blue screen on startup: Hello, im expereincing an issue were uppon startup im having a blue screen.The issue is appearing every now and then, for example 4 times from 24/11 till now...i have the dump files......
  8. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen on startup: After restoring my laptop and installing windows 10 (with several issues along the way) I manage to get to my home screen. However, on the next startup a blue screen appears with error 0xc000000e every single time. The only reliable way I have to access windows is by getting...
  9. Blue Screen on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen on Startup: Starting today, every time I try to boot my computer, I am getting the blue screen error code 0xc000021a. My computer hasn't been able to get past that screen at all....
  10. Blue Screen On Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen On Startup: Hi, Since last night, I have been experiencing a problem upon starting up my Toshiba Laptop(with Windows 10) as when I do so the computer says please wait and shortly after, a blue screen pops up. It then tells me to choose my keyboard layout, where I click UK and move on....