Windows 10: Blue screen at the password screen

Discus and support Blue screen at the password screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]so when i started up my computer, and press a key, it was supposed to lead me to the password screen, However its stuck at this screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Benjamin_Y, May 20, 2020.

1. Blue screen at the password screen

Blue screen at the password screen [​IMG]so when i started up my computer, and press a key, it was supposed to lead me to the password screen, However its stuck at this screen

:)

Benjamin_Y, May 20, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 20, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 20, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen at the password screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen at the password screen

1. Blue screen at the password screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen password

2. Blue screen asking for password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen asking for password: I was using my husband's computer yesterday, and suddenly it didn't respond and popped up a blue screen and restarted continuously. I told my husband about it, he tried to fix it. Then now it's asking for a password and we don't know what password to enter because we don't...
  3. Blue Screen Error & Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error & Password: HP Desktop powered down and unplugged for 12 days, Plugged in and attempt to re-start and received blue screen with the error message: Stop Code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFOScanned to QR code to troubleshoot without success, attempted to complete multiple tasks including system...
  4. Blue screen and forget the password

Blue screen and forget the password: HiMy pc before maybe an hour has a bleu secreen and i see in google that i can fixe it but it demand an password but i forget it and i forget the email that i use it because i only play in my pc and i create the mail a year agoPlease help me....
  5. Blue Screen password

Blue Screen password: I am dealing with the blue screen of death. When I try any of the troubleshooting options, is has my name as the account and requires a password. I can't get passed this screen. I have tried my password and I have reset my password on another computer. If I click "Forgot...
  6. Blue Screen password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen password: I am dealing with the blue screen of death. When I try any of the troubleshooting options, is has my name as the account and requires a password. I can't get passed this screen. I have tried my password and I have reset my password on another computer. If I click "Forgot...
  7. Blue Screen password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue Screen and Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen and Password: I keep getting a blue screen error and when I try to turn the PC on in safe mode it does not recognise my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-password/7beeb50e-132c-403e-a778-80c3ab633030
  9. Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen: I have a custom built desktop pc running the latest version of windows 10, no problems until I got this screen when I tried starting up my computer. I cant get into the regular windows sign in screen and no passwords I try work for this. Any help[IMG]...
  10. Blue screen with "Enter Password"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen with "Enter Password": I have a surface pro 3 and it's kinda old but functional. For the past 2 years or so its screen freezes and it goes on this screen with "Enter Password" with a blue box around it. [ATTACH] This has been stopping me from doing anything on the computer and I have even taken it...