Windows 10: Blue screen "Attempted switch from dpc"

Discus and support Blue screen "Attempted switch from dpc" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! My problem is often occusing blue screens " Attempted switch from dpc". They appear once a week / two. I uptade all drivers as soon as they have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kacper_O, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Kacper_O Win User

Blue screen "Attempted switch from dpc"

Hey!

My problem is often occusing blue screens " Attempted switch from dpc". They appear once a week / two.

I uptade all drivers as soon as they have a newer version. Please help me i try to fix this error from couple of months.

My windows version:

Blue screen "Attempted switch from dpc" e7267217-7e52-42c1-b104-a1e8bc83e057?upload=true.png

:)

Kacper_O, Mar 18, 2020
  2. SS30723 Win User

Attempt to switch from DPC

My computer is getting crashed and getting blue screen. I am getting the following error message 'Attempt to switch to DPC' Attached log files. Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

SS30723, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Lee LAU Win User
    attempted switch from dpc

Hi, I recently replaced the SSD from 128GB to 250GB which running Windows 10, I'm having a problem almost every time I turn on my computer there is a blue screen saying attempted switch from dpc. Can u please help me out?

The dump file is
    here

Lee LAU, Mar 18, 2020
  4. HBake Win User

BSOD error: Attempted switch from dpc

My computer blue screens multiple times a day with attempted switch from dpc.

Here are my Dmp files, could you take a look at what's causing the crashes?

minidump

Thanks a lot for you help!

HBake, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen "Attempted switch from dpc" - Similar Threads - Blue screen Attempted

2. BSOD "Attempted Switch From DPC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Attempted Switch From DPC": Hello,Today I've experienced a bluescreen while using my computer. I was informed by my system that the BSOD was a result of "Attempted Switch From DPC", and I've been looking up guides and people with similar problems on here in an attempt to remedy the problem. According to...
  3. Attempted Switch from DPC BlueScreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempted Switch from DPC BlueScreen: I was browsing online when suddenly my PC ran into a BSOD with the error message, "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC". My windows and all my drivers are up to date. Here's the minidump file. Thanks:https://mega.nz/file/4VJWhZCI#ipkwVlhTQxl9eh-snJ-OOxWFN9S6jFMpUUME5N3JL3c...
  4. Attempted Switch from DPC BlueScreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attempted Switch from DPC BlueScreen: I was browsing online when suddenly my PC ran into a BSOD with the error message, "ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC". My windows and all my drivers are up to date. Here's the minidump file. Thanks:https://mega.nz/file/4VJWhZCI#ipkwVlhTQxl9eh-snJ-OOxWFN9S6jFMpUUME5N3JL3c...
  5. Attempted switch from DPC - BSOD

Attempted switch from DPC - BSOD: Hey guys, Could someone help me analyze the potential source of this? It happened to me first time today when I booted up from sleep mode. When I debugged through WinDBG it said: "Cannot read PEB32 from WOW64 TEB32 0091f000 - Win32 error 0n30" 183316
  6. Blue screen: multiple irp complete requests, attempted switch from dpc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen: multiple irp complete requests, attempted switch from dpc: Hey! Could you help me? Probably some driver is faulty and I would like to know what and how I can fix it. Often a problem appears when I play or I talk on a discoD other voice chat. There is some of dmp files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvHi0U2KME095zVd4BWE4e8_5uA-?e=vQdNge...
  7. KMODE Exception Not Handled & Attempted to switch from DPC Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KMODE Exception Not Handled & Attempted to switch from DPC Blue Screen: I can't live with these bluescreens for another year. All of sudden I get blue screen error "KMODE Exception Not Handled" or "Attempted to switch from DPC" and there is no end to it. I've tried over countless of guides and tutorials for the past year regarding these blue...
  8. ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC BSOD

ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC BSOD: Hi folks, This is a desktop with a MSI motherboard with an i9 9900 running Windows 10 Pro 64. After much fussing around, I thought I had found the source of my problem, and blamed bad ram. After switching it out, the machine ran for days. This morning, a BSOD with the...
  9. ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC - Blue screen

ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC - Blue screen: Got this blue screen. I've done memtest and everything was fine. Here's the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtT6SP8XhgVpjA_MerXbITDx0RU7 Thanks for the help...
  10. Attempt to switch from DPC

Attempt to switch from DPC: My computer is getting crashed and getting blue screen. I am getting the following error message 'Attempt to switch to DPC' Attached log files. Kindly help me in resolving this issue. 67043

Users found this page by searching for:

1. attempted switch from dpc windows 10