Windows 10: Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error

Discus and support Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with my blue screen problem, my device keeps getting auto reboot and bluescreen error,s and the error info I get every time is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MYQ108, Nov 25, 2021.

1. MYQ108 Win User

Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error

Can anyone help me with my blue screen problem, my device keeps getting auto reboot and bluescreen error,s and the error info I get every time is different. I have tried methods like updating windows, checking device manager, sfc/scannow and a lot of other stuff, but it still happens.Tried using get help and microsoft support they just don't work. I can provide the info u needed to troubleshoot it.

:)

MYQ108, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 25, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error

1. Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error - Similar Threads - Blue screen auto

2. / Frequent blue screen/reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    / Frequent blue screen/reboot: Get erroe messages like below: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000e08, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8061d026a64: C:\Windows\Minidump\122022-6453-01.dmp ID: 84575e66-76bf-42d2-ae45-2438606b273ddmp...
  3. / Frequent blue screen/reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    / Frequent blue screen/reboot: Get erroe messages like below: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000e08, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8061d026a64: C:\Windows\Minidump\122022-6453-01.dmp ID: 84575e66-76bf-42d2-ae45-2438606b273ddmp...
  4. Getting different blue screen error frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting different blue screen error frequently: Hi,I get a random blue screen error frequently without any pattern. I downloaded bluescreen view and found out that its being cause by ntoskrnl.exe. Steps I did to resolve it:1 Ran windows memory diagnostic and didn't find any error.2 Ran memtest86 and didn't find any error.3...
  5. Getting different blue screen error frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting different blue screen error frequently: Hi,I get a random blue screen error frequently without any pattern. I downloaded bluescreen view and found out that its being cause by ntoskrnl.exe. Steps I did to resolve it:1 Ran windows memory diagnostic and didn't find any error.2 Ran memtest86 and didn't find any error.3...
  6. Getting different blue screen error frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error: Can anyone help me with my blue screen problem, my device keeps getting auto reboot and bluescreen error,s and the error info I get every time is different. I have tried methods like updating windows, checking device manager, sfc/scannow and a lot of other stuff, but it still...
  8. Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error

Blue screen auto reboot frequently with different error: Can anyone help me with my blue screen problem, my device keeps getting auto reboot and bluescreen error,s and the error info I get every time is different. I have tried methods like updating windows, checking device manager, sfc/scannow and a lot of other stuff, but it still...
  9. Frequent blue screen errors

Frequent blue screen errors: My pc goes into blue screen errors atleast once in 15 minutes. I can assure you that my system files are perfect as I just.installed windows 10 a day ago. As the internet suggested I installed windows media tool and ran "repair my pc option". As I didn't back up any data and...
  10. [Blue Screen of Deaths] Occur frequently with different errors

[Blue Screen of Deaths] Occur frequently with different errors: Hello, I am experiencing several different blue screens crashes right now, every time it is something different. Most recently was "Kernel security check failure". As I uploaded the minidump file onto the following link: Dumpfile Things I have tried to do: 1. a clean...