Windows 10: Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop

Discus and support Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. I have found that my desktop which is running on Windows 10 64 has somehow got into the dreaded blue screen Automatic Repair loop and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wobblebottom, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop

Hi, everyone. I have found that my desktop which is running on Windows 10 64 has somehow got into the dreaded blue screen Automatic Repair loop and I can't seem to get out of it. I only swapped from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a month or so ago & did it on line so I don't have a disk or CD with the OS on it. I'd rate my experience with computers as being less than novice level, unfortunately. I have tried to do everything suggested in the Advanced Options tab except Command Prompt, which I'm too frightened to enter anything into - I have noticed though, that in Command Prompt it seems to be registering my main drive as 'X' instead of 'C'. Please help! Like many others, I have been stood down from my usual occupation due to COVID-19 & need my computer to find other work.

:)

Wobblebottom, Apr 20, 2020

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 20, 2020
  4. larry Win User

Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop

larry, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop

1. Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Automatic

2. Blue screen and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and automatic repair loop: Hi,My laptop was completely fine then one day I decided to run the command msconfig and from the configuration system I changed the number of processors from 5 to 1 and it says if you want to apply these settings you need to restart the pc then I restarted it and here the...
  3. Blue screen and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and automatic repair loop: Hi,My laptop was completely fine then one day I decided to run the command msconfig and from the configuration system I changed the number of processors from 5 to 1 and it says if you want to apply these settings you need to restart the pc then I restarted it and here the...
  4. Blue screen and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop

Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop: Hi,I turned on my laptop this morning and screen says Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly. I restarted, on/off many times but always getting the same screen. I read other posts about this problem and advices and tried to do the same Command Prompt, Uninstall...
  6. Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop: Hi,I turned on my laptop this morning and screen says Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly. I restarted, on/off many times but always getting the same screen. I read other posts about this problem and advices and tried to do the same Command Prompt, Uninstall...
  7. Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. automatic repair loop, blue screen

automatic repair loop, blue screen: Hi I am getting an automatic preparing repair blue screen. I can access pc in safe mode but no joy in removing this. I have tried a lot of options to sort this even system restore which hasn't helped. Has anyone else had this and how was it rectified please....
  9. Automatic repair blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair blue screen loop: Hi After installing the updates, my laptop has been in the automatic blue screen loop for more than 10 hours and I have tried many ways to reboot but failed. Can anybody help me please???...
  10. Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop

Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop: Hello, Im having a lot of trouble with my windows 10 on my gaming pc. Today i got the blue screen and constant automatic repair failures. Ive tried every option available to boot it up but i cant get passed the blue screen at all. Any help would be appreciated!...