Windows 10: Blue Screen, Automatic Repair

Discus and support Blue Screen, Automatic Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I restarted my Laptop after resetting it then it went to a blue screen “error 0x000021a” and then restarting over and over again. When restarting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Phil III, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Phil III Win User

Blue Screen, Automatic Repair

I restarted my Laptop after resetting it then it went to a blue screen “error 0x000021a” and then restarting over and over again. When restarting it displays the Dell logo and underneath is “Preparing Automatic Repair,” “Diagnosing Your PC,” “Repairing disk errors...” and then back to blue screen, “gathering data...” then repeat the same process. I can’t even get to Autimatic Repair to reset my laptop. Pls Help Thanks.

:)

Phil III, Dec 9, 2018

2. How to get past blue Automatic Repair screen and into my PC?

Hi Ed,

Let us try resolving your concern with the blue Automatic Repair screen issue. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 9, 2018
  3. automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue Screen, Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Automatic

2. Blue screen and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and automatic repair loop: Hi,My laptop was completely fine then one day I decided to run the command msconfig and from the configuration system I changed the number of processors from 5 to 1 and it says if you want to apply these settings you need to restart the pc then I restarted it and here the...
  3. Blue screen and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and automatic repair loop: Hi,My laptop was completely fine then one day I decided to run the command msconfig and from the configuration system I changed the number of processors from 5 to 1 and it says if you want to apply these settings you need to restart the pc then I restarted it and here the...
  4. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  5. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  6. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop: Hi,I turned on my laptop this morning and screen says Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly. I restarted, on/off many times but always getting the same screen. I read other posts about this problem and advices and tried to do the same Command Prompt, Uninstall...
  8. Blue screen in automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen in automatic repair: I installed an update for Windows 10, and started my laptop. It bluescreened, and since has been in a loop of turning on, loading screen, blue screen, blue screen completeing, turing on, loading screen, blue screen, turn off, on again, ad nauseam. I have forced it to enter...
  9. Automatic repair blue screen

Automatic repair blue screen: [IMG]hi, this screen keeps coming up everytime I turn on my PC and I've tried everything to try and get past it but nothing is working! I've even tried restoring my PC back to factory setting and it said it was unable to change anything. Can someone please help I'm getting...
  10. Automatic Repair Blue Screen

Automatic Repair Blue Screen: So, recently the blue screen error (Automatics Repair) has shown up. I've looked at many YouTube videos and searched up for similar problems on this website, but nothing currently works. - Shutting down just loads me back to the blue automatic repair screen when the power...