Windows 10: Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Discus and support Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; bagaimana cara atasi bluescreen ,cara yang diberikan di info sebelumnya telah dilakukan tetap tidak bisa, terimakasih... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aa_nata, Sep 19, 2020.

1. aa_nata Win User

Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

bagaimana cara atasi bluescreen ,cara yang diberikan di info sebelumnya telah dilakukan tetap tidak bisa, terimakasih

:)

aa_nata, Sep 19, 2020

2. Bad system config info

I keep getting a “bad system config info” error on my screen. It’s a blue screen error. I tried doing a bcdedit delete value and the path is an error. How do I fix this?

MartinCybulski, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Bad system config info Windows 10

After i upgrade to W10, on a Toshiba Sattellite, L845 SP202, i5 4 gb RAM, i had no sound...

Then, when i restarted, it shows a blue screen with the Bad system config info...

I tried every step the system adviced, but nothing seems to work...

Not even go back to W7

Thanks!

dario hillman braun, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Bad system config info

This is a brand new laptop that I've only used a hand full of times. I keep getting a blue screen that says Bad System Config Info. And it says we will restart your computer. It tries to restart and then goes to the same blue screen. It just goes back
    and forth. I can't do anything.

JamieMcCarron, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

1. Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO - Similar Threads - Blue screen BAD

2. Blue screen error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I am having a problem with my pc. On startup I get the blue screen that says BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I know before this happened the pc was regularly complaining that the c drive was running low on storage. The pc also has a d drive with plenty of storage. I have tried to do...
  3. Blue screen error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I am having a problem with my pc. On startup I get the blue screen that says BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I know before this happened the pc was regularly complaining that the c drive was running low on storage. The pc also has a d drive with plenty of storage. I have tried to do...
  4. Blue Screen Restart Loop/BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Restart Loop/BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hello,I have a Dell all-in-one desktop that I recently bought used. I believe it is using Windows 10.I got a message this evening that the computer did not shut down or restart correctly, so I had to scan and make repairs. Those seemed to go fine. However, I couldn't figure...
  5. Blue Screen of Death “Bad System Config Info”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death “Bad System Config Info”: Keep getting the BSOD, gives me the message “Bad System Config Info”. I’ve tried to enter safe mode to try to repair, as well as all of the other options restore from safe point, restart and resume windows, uninstall latest updates, etc. and it always comes up as an error...
  6. Bad System Config Info blue screen can't log in

Bad System Config Info blue screen can't log in: I purchased a Lenovo ideacentre all in one desktop with Windows 10 preinstalled so I do not have a product key or disc. I got this Bad System... message and the blue screen. I cannot get beyond it. I was able to press shift and an F key 9, 10, 11, 12 not sure - I was...
  7. Bad system config info screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad system config info screen: Hello, we bought a lenovo m80 last week and i just booted it up yesterday, i installed steam onto my desktop as well as fallout new vegas and garys mod. I played garys mod for 20-40 mins with minor issues and then loaded new vegas. This is when everything went haywire. It...
  8. Blue Screen of Death BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Blue Screen of Death BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hi, We had a power outage 2 nights ago, power is back on but when i turn on the computer i get thus error straight up. Any Ideas on how to fix it?...
  9. Bad system config info Blue Screen of Death

Bad system config info Blue Screen of Death: I keep getting a “bad system config info” error on my screen. It’s a blue screen error. I tried doing a bcdedit delete value and the path is an error. How do I fix this? Please help me asap...
  10. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO (Blue Startup Screen)

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO (Blue Startup Screen): Hi, I keep getting this blue screen, I have tried everything that I can think of but it just keeps looping back to this screen. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Windows 10 home 64 Home PC Anyone here know what I can try? Thank you. [IMG]...