Windows 10: BLUE SCREEN BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

Discus and support BLUE SCREEN BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix this for dayyyys now. mY PC was getting a little slow so I bought and installed a program called Tweaking.com from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by babyemily, Mar 12, 2019.

1. babyemily Win User

BLUE SCREEN BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

I have been trying to fix this for dayyyys now. mY PC was getting a little slow so I bought and installed a program called Tweaking.com from Windows and after running it NOW I'm stuck in Blue screen of Death with the message Bad System Configuration. I tried using the Command Prompt and that's when I noticed the source was X: not C: Please help and I'm not that good with instructions so can you make them as clear as possible. Many thanks in advance

:)

babyemily, Mar 12, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Bad system configuration

Hi Anita,

I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing this situation for you.

This could be due to hardware failure, faulty RAM or corrupted or outdated drivers.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the help article below under the section, "Blue screen error during upgrade to Windows 10" and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. BLUE SCREEN BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION - Similar Threads - BLUE SCREEN BAD

2. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  3. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  4. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix bad system config blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix bad system config blue screen?: Please tell me how to fix this i just run chkdsk then in process my laptop is off i restart the laptop the pop this blue screen how to fix this???I cant go to safe mod or run the laptop...
  6. BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH: Hi, I'm having a trouble in troubleshooting my laptop of Blue screen of death caused by the Bad system configuration in that I change my number of processors in the boot advance option. I tried to restart my laptop by pressing and holding the power button and press it again...
  7. BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH: Hi, I'm having a trouble in troubleshooting my laptop of Blue screen of death caused by the Bad system configuration in that I change my number of processors in the boot advance option. I tried to restart my laptop by pressing and holding the power button and press it again...
  8. Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: bagaimana cara atasi bluescreen ,cara yang diberikan di info sebelumnya telah dilakukan tetap tidak bisa, terimakasih https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-bad-system-config-info/de2e8a66-e53b-478d-9dd0-f11d17ef6716
  9. Bad configuration

Bad configuration: Hello. 1. I installed wmvare, i think i added bad cpu setup or something, restarted pc 2. Pc gave error bad configuration BSOD 2 times 3. I entered in advanced recovery option then at command prompt i wrote A. Bootrec /fixmbr B. Bootrec /fixboot C . Bcdedit /export...
  10. Blue Screen of Death BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Blue Screen of Death BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hi, We had a power outage 2 nights ago, power is back on but when i turn on the computer i get thus error straight up. Any Ideas on how to fix it?...