Windows 10: Blue Screen Boot Loop, even when trying to boot in safe mode. cant reset or restore either

Discus and support Blue Screen Boot Loop, even when trying to boot in safe mode. cant reset or restore either in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sorry, this is going to be a long problem description. I recently turned on my Asus laptop after not using it for a year. No bootables were available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by takizuzufu, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Boot Loop, even when trying to boot in safe mode. cant reset or restore either

Sorry, this is going to be a long problem description.

I recently turned on my Asus laptop after not using it for a year. No bootables were available according to my BIOS. I gave up and put my computer away, stupidly I had it pretty close to a heater. I went back later to try again and suddenly I am able to boot up windows again.

I start a system backup and update drivers. I restarted my computer after installing the new graphics driver I was still running the system back up when I restarted. But now I get a blue screen with the System thread exception not handled error. It does its whole collecting info to fix the problem before before restarting and leading me to the menu with troubleshoot, shutdown, continue. Continuing on just leads to the same blue screen error. Shutting the computer down and turning it back on just leads to the same blue screen error.

I can go to trouble shoot, but I cannot remember my administrator password and clicking the forgot password just tells me to modify the users in windows, WHICH I CANNOT ACCESS. After various restarts, I was able to do things without being prompted to login. I try resettingboth keeping my files and completely cleaning the computer, i get an error and nothing gets reset. I try to do system restore, same issue. I try to go back to a previous version and I am told that there is no previous version to go back to. I try to boot it in safe mode, same blue screen. I get the blue screen error with every boot option.

I am seriously stuck and really need help. I want to save my files.

Im not sure what info is needed so when someone lets me know, i will update the information.

:)

takizuzufu, Dec 5, 2020
  2. JMCCAU01 Win User

Blue Screen Will Not Boot Up

removed both sticks of memory maybe loose or dusty retry 1 at a time still will not boot
    only blue screen tried to boot safe mode still same

JMCCAU01, Dec 5, 2020
  3. djoatmeal Win User
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Last night around 9pm I noticed the pc was doing another update. Endless boot loop again. I ran through the steps from yesterday with one new result and it will not boot.
    Blue Screen Boot Loop, even when trying to boot in safe mode. cant reset or restore either [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Blue Screen Boot Loop, even when trying to boot in safe mode. cant reset or restore either

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Boot Loop, even when trying to boot in safe mode. cant reset or restore either

1. Blue Screen Boot Loop, even when trying to boot in safe mode. cant reset or restore either - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Boot

2. Booted in safe mode and cant login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booted in safe mode and cant login: I selected safe mode with registry? Or something of the sort and now i cant login, and i cant bring up the cmnd prompt or my account. I used system. Restore but it did not change anything...
  3. Booted in safe mode and cant login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booted in safe mode and cant login: I selected safe mode with registry? Or something of the sort and now i cant login, and i cant bring up the cmnd prompt or my account. I used system. Restore but it did not change anything...
  4. Black screen when booting to safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when booting to safe mode: I have had problems with my system from time to time. Blue screen. I suspect it started after the June update KB5027231. After trying ALL except one tips to fix blue screen, I restarted my computer in Safe Mode msconfig. Then the computer boots to black sceen. Managed to get...
  5. Black screen when booting to safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when booting to safe mode: I have had problems with my system from time to time. Blue screen. I suspect it started after the June update KB5027231. After trying ALL except one tips to fix blue screen, I restarted my computer in Safe Mode msconfig. Then the computer boots to black sceen. Managed to get...
  6. Stuck in a Blue Screen Boot Option Restoration Loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in a Blue Screen Boot Option Restoration Loop: Hello Everyone, I have two hard drives in my Laptop. One is an SSD in whichWindows 10 OS is installed and I had installed Ubuntu in my other hard drivewhich is a HDD DDR4. I uninstalled Ubuntu completely now and restored the bootsettings to Windows 10 back through the Boot...
  7. Boot Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Blue screen loop: Hello, I have a problem with my computer. There is a constant loop of bluescreens during booting. Also I can't start windows in safe mode, beacuse when I try to do this there is a blue screen. Another thing I tried is buckup recovery, which also didn't help. I tried "reset...
  8. Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode

Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode: Specs: MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-F CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64 GB (4X16) DDR4-3200 GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1 TB M.2 NVME Worked flawlessly for a little over a month then randomly bsod. Wouldn't boot past...
  9. Blue Screen of Death at boot and keeps looping, cannot even go into Safe Mode

Blue Screen of Death at boot and keeps looping, cannot even go into Safe Mode: Hello everyone! So me and my two brothers run into a big problem for our PC. We keep getting a blue screen at boot that keeps looping (meaning the computer will restart and we will get again the blue screen). Most of the time the error is 'resource_not_owned', sometimes...
  10. Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc is in a loop after trying to boot up safe mode: After trying to boot safe mode my pc doesn't show anything on my monitor and after I turned it off it turns back on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-in-a-loop-after-trying-to-boot-up-safe-mode/77fcf338-ec65-46a8-a596-80c0ca0e8007