Windows 10: Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update

Discus and support Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My computer has been crashing after installing the September updates (KB4515384). It will boot correctly 2 out of 3 attempts, but it is making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FelipeGaloppini, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update

Hi.

My computer has been crashing after installing the September updates (KB4515384). It will boot correctly 2 out of 3 attempts, but it is making the system overall slow, and even some easy tasks, such opening a new tab in my browser take three times as much as it should, and most websites are so slow, that even scrolling the page down is a hurdle. Videos are leggy and music plays with a crackling sound, but I've tested my network with other devices, which work normally.

Now, I've already rolled back to the previous version, uninstalling the updates and also ran the Dell Support Assist utility to make sure my drivers are up-to-date and that my hardware is working well -- it even cleaned the system registry and reclaimed some disk space, but the issue persists.

Today, after a few days of doing that, I decided to seek out help from the community, because it is only getting worse. Provided, I've retrieved the last three minidump files and uploaded it to OneDrive, which can be found here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtbIO-D83U0Skd1uB_ILwJl0I1Xl6Q?e=BIArhz

How do I fix this? It's become nearly impossible to work on easy tasks and do anything other than reading.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

FG

:)

FelipeGaloppini, Sep 21, 2019

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Knoxx29, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update

1. Blue Screen (BSOD) after Windows Update - Similar Threads - Blue Screen BSOD

2. Blue screen after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after Windows update: It seems that an error occurred while updating Windows on my computer. After the update, a blue screen appears with error code 0xc0000225. Even if I try to create a Windows installation USB and try to restore it, nothing happens. It doesn't even get reinstalled. I tried...
  3. Blue screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after windows update: I have done a update on my Windows 11 computer and it would not restart. It’s now on a blue screen. Advanced options are talking about using windows recovery dvd. Is my work lost and how do I fix this...
  4. Blue screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after windows update: I have done a update on my Windows 11 computer and it would not restart. It’s now on a blue screen. Advanced options are talking about using windows recovery dvd. Is my work lost and how do I fix this...
  5. Blue screen after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after updates: Hi Guys I am starting to get confused. This is now the 3rd time my laptop has thrown me a blue screen of death after there where some updates.But I cannot throw away that it doesnt allow me to activate my windows either , I have tried it but just tells me it cant activate . I...
  6. BSOD (Blue screen of death) after Windows updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (Blue screen of death) after Windows updates: On 3 different machines, all with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit installed, I get BSOD for Windows updates. Blue screen of death usually occurs in connection with the restart. One machine is brand new, with latest BIOS and drivers. Everything is the latest, but still BSOD with every...
  7. BSOD (Blue screen of death) after Windows updates

BSOD (Blue screen of death) after Windows updates: On 3 different machines, all with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit installed, I get BSOD for Windows updates. Blue screen of death usually occurs in connection with the restart. One machine is brand new, with latest BIOS and drivers. Everything is the latest, but still BSOD with every...
  8. Blue screen after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen after update: As the title says my pc blue screens everytime it tries to install new update. It also has the same error code: 0x800f0845. So does anyone know why is it doing this and is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/THaT_NaMe_IS_tAK3N [link] [comments]...
  9. Blue screen after update

Blue screen after update: Windows did an update last night when shutting down. Now we only get a blue screen and a stop code of : whea_uncorrectable_error. I've tried resetting, recovery, and uninstalling and I can't get anywhere. Any ideas would be appreciated....
  10. Blue screens after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after windows update: I have been recently experiencing blue screen problems, which happen multiple times a day. This started after I updated Windows 10 to its newest version. The support from previous version ended in November, which is why the update was necessary. I believe the previous version...