Windows 10: Blue screen BSOD only when i dont have a game running PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Blue screen BSOD only when i dont have a game running PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im not tech savy. Every time a game isnt running my computer blue screens after every 10 minutes and i have no clue why i didnt download anything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaskaranBrar, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Blue screen BSOD only when i dont have a game running PLEASE HELP

im not tech savy. Every time a game isnt running my computer blue screens after every 10 minutes and i have no clue why i didnt download anything and it just blue screens. my pc is about 4 months old. i have ran chkdsk /f /r c: and sfc/scannow and windows memory diagnostic tool and it says everything is good. some blue screen errors i get are driver irql_less_or_not_equal, kernel security check failure, page fault in nonpaged area, system service exception. please help me somebody it is soo annoying

:)

JaskaranBrar, Jul 23, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 23, 2021
  3. timta2 Win User
    Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Blue screen BSOD only when i dont have a game running PLEASE HELP

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen BSOD only when i dont have a game running PLEASE HELP

1. Blue screen BSOD only when i dont have a game running PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Blue screen BSOD

2. Blue Screen when not running games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when not running games.: Hello, I have been having blue screen issues for a while now whenever my PC is not running a high-intensity game. To fix this I have been having to run a game in the background in order to stop it from blue screening but now that isn't enough as I am stuck in a loop and can't...
  3. Blue Screen when not running games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when not running games.: Hello, I have been having blue screen issues for a while now whenever my PC is not running a high-intensity game. To fix this I have been having to run a game in the background in order to stop it from blue screening but now that isn't enough as I am stuck in a loop and can't...
  4. Blue Screen when not running games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen only when not in heavy use? Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen only when not in heavy use? Please help!: new mini dump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtAsV9TlrDPxpGGMP4FNcFQ8s7Qf?e=ZJ4Sy3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtAsV9TlrDPxpGJyTPH6NgPa82Re?e=w0ekWQI also did a fresh install of windows, Gamed for 3 hours with 0 issues.the moment i quit gaming and opened youtube, I got this latest crash....
  6. Blue Screen only when not in heavy use? Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen only when not in heavy use? Please help!: new mini dump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtAsV9TlrDPxpGGMP4FNcFQ8s7Qf?e=ZJ4Sy3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtAsV9TlrDPxpGJyTPH6NgPa82Re?e=w0ekWQI also did a fresh install of windows, Gamed for 3 hours with 0 issues.the moment i quit gaming and opened youtube, I got this latest crash....
  7. Blue Screen Error BSOD Help Please

Blue Screen Error BSOD Help Please: Hello, i have a new pc with ryzen 3 3200g, mother ASRock B450M HDV, 16GB ram 2x8 but my pc constantly crashes BSOD in simple tasks like watching a movie, or gaming low spec games league of legends i dont know what to do, ill be very grateful if someone helps methere is a link...
  8. Blue Screen of Death - i have run out of ideas, please help

Blue Screen of Death - i have run out of ideas, please help: Dear Community, I use laptop Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, model name 20266. I bought it as new in 2014 and it has been working superbly until ~2 weeks ago. I started to get frequent BSOD, about 2 times a day at random times sometimes when on skype, sometimes when working on remote...
  9. Constant Blue Screens Only When Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Blue Screens Only When Gaming: For while now my computer has been blue screening games have been crashing all with different error messages i fix one and another one happens the one i get the most is KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE i have tryed almost everything games also them self crash such as monster...
  10. HAVING BSOD *ONLY WHEN GAMING*

HAVING BSOD *ONLY WHEN GAMING*: SO HERE'S THE DEAL, I'M HAVING BSOD ONLY WHEN GAMING, AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THE HDD WHICH I REPLACED WITH A NEW ONE. BUT I'M WRONG, AFTER RESETTING MY PC, I STILL GET BSOD WHENEVER I'M PLAYING GAMES, THE CONFUSING PART IS THAT SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T OCCURS,...