Windows 10: Blue Screen - cant fix PC, help!

Discus and support Blue Screen - cant fix PC, help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My WiFi adaptor was constantly randomly not working even after reinstalling (trying to fix). It happened again, and a quick fix was to reset the PC;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DominicDoran, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Blue Screen - cant fix PC, help!

My WiFi adaptor was constantly randomly not working even after reinstalling (trying to fix). It happened again, and a quick fix was to reset the PC; however this time it got stuck on restart for 20 mins so i forced the PC to shutdown - turned it back on (blue screen). I have tried the auto repair, pc reset, system restore everything i can think of. Would getting a win10 usb mediatool be a good idea? help i need my pc for work.

:)

DominicDoran, Sep 25, 2018

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen - cant fix PC, help!

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen - cant fix PC, help!

1. Blue Screen - cant fix PC, help! - Similar Threads - Blue Screen cant

2. need help fixing blue screen 15e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help fixing blue screen 15e: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15eParameter 1: 1Parameter 2: ffff800d1cd9f1a0Parameter 3: ffff800cf5ec80a0Parameter 4: 47OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Files that help describe the...
  3. My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?: Hello im getting random crashes on my PC and then after around 20-40 sec i get a bluescreen DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, i tried updating all my drives and monitors and no luck I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400The Dolby DAX API Service...
  4. My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?

My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?: Hello im getting random crashes on my PC and then after around 20-40 sec i get a bluescreen DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, i tried updating all my drives and monitors and no luck I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400The Dolby DAX API Service...
  5. My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Help in fixing blue screen of death Memory_Management

Help in fixing blue screen of death Memory_Management: Hi,This problem occured when I was playing Ark survival evolved and ever since then it just continues making me unable to play any games and sometimes unable to do simple tasks such as open chrome, watch youtube or download something.Hardware- Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  7. Help in fixing blue screen of death Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help in fixing blue screen of death Memory_Management: Hi,This problem occured when I was playing Ark survival evolved and ever since then it just continues making me unable to play any games and sometimes unable to do simple tasks such as open chrome, watch youtube or download something.Hardware- Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  8. New PC blue screened. Help?

New PC blue screened. Help?: Hey, My new PC blue screed a few minutes ago. I captured these from the error logs. I was internet browsing at the time. I did some searching, gonna look into updating drivers. Someone on a website pointed out the HID\VID_B58E&PID_9E84&MI_03&Col02\8&3b55b712&0&0001. is the...
  9. blue screen cant post on other help

blue screen cant post on other help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-thats-my-dump-help-please/834a5d04-1775-4da7-a75e-8d6e26942da1?messageId=cb06c3b3-63c7-4b8c-8d2a-c1ddec6d4611 Cant post keeps saying something went wrong so need to redo i reinstalled...
  10. Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing.

Frequent blue screens on PC, desperate for help fixing.: I have been getting the same BSOD messages for years and it has been interefearing with my work. Sometime I blue screen 7 times a day, sometime it is once per month. I have no clue what is causing the issue and I have tried to update my drivers as best as I can. The...