Windows 10: Blue screen can't login to admin user

Discus and support Blue screen can't login to admin user in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I installed software that seems to be broken. Now my PC will only boot to blue screen. So I assumed I would need to do a start up repair or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FiddeD, Nov 21, 2020.

1. FiddeD Win User

Blue screen can't login to admin user

Hi

I installed software that seems to be broken.

Now my PC will only boot to blue screen.

So I assumed I would need to do a start up repair or recovery. But when I select any option it asks me to sign in to my account. But it doesn't accept my password. Clicking on the "forgot password" option it tells me to login to windows... Can't do that.

And I know it's the right password since it's the same account that I used to login here.

What should I do?

:)

FiddeD, Nov 21, 2020
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Non Admin acct questions

I think you may just be looking in the wrong place. When you sign out the sign in screen and password box will be for the account that has just signed out. It's the same for a restart, the sign in screen will be for the last user that had signed in.

Sign out, then look for a list of names in the lower left corner of the sign in screen. All available accounts should be listed there, click on the one you want to change the sign in screen to be for that user. See the screenshot at step 2 in this tutorial.

Sign in to Windows 10

Correct, the user folder is not created until the first sign in.

4. Blue screen can't login to admin user

admin login disappeared

Hi Barry,

You may not be able to access the options to perform the above method due to the local user profile status.
    Enable built-in administrator by following the steps below, create a new administrator user profile and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Enable built-in administrator account.

• Open elevated command prompt by entering Safe mode with Command prompt.
      To go to Safe mode, use the power button on the sign-in screen and press
      Shift (key on the keyboard) + Restart. This will take you to the recovery boot menu. Click
      Troubleshoot> Advanced options> Startup settings.
      You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode with Command prompt.
    • Type the following command: net user administrator /active:yes to activate the built-in administrator.
    • Login into the built in administrator user profile and create a new user profile with administrator privileges (steps given below).
    • Then lock your screen by pressing Windows key + L keys on the keyboard and sign-in into the
      Administrator account.
    • Disable built in administrator account by typing the command:
      net user administrator /active:no
      in the Command prompt (Admin).

Step 2: To create a new administrative user account
    follow the steps below:

• Open Elevated command prompt by pressing Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command prompt (Admin) from the context menu.
    • Type net user NewAccount password /add and click
      Enter
    • Type net localgroup Administrators NewAccount /add and click
      Enter.
    • Log off from the system and login to the new user account.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen can't login to admin user

1. Blue screen can't login to admin user - Similar Threads - Blue screen can't

2. I can't find and login admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find and login admin user: I created account and I gave admin access. Then I restarted the laptop, and I didn't find the new account. So I locked in to my old account. And my admin permissions have disappeared. So I went into computer management. I found a new account created that was an admin, but I...
  3. I can't find and login admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find and login admin user: I created account and I gave admin access. Then I restarted the laptop, and I didn't find the new account. So I locked in to my old account. And my admin permissions have disappeared. So I went into computer management. I found a new account created that was an admin, but I...
  4. Login Screen flashing after adding domain user as local admin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen flashing after adding domain user as local admin: I have a brand new computer Updated to latest version of Win 10 PRO. Brand new AD user account just created. I was able to login just fine without any issue. Once I added the user account as a local admin and logged the user back in, The screen just continually flashes and I...
  5. User login vs. admin login.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User login vs. admin login.: In some apps such as Hallmark, projects cards, etc. are seen in project lists when logged in as admin and can be modified, but not logged in as a user. How can this be fixed? I would like to only have one login to be used for everything, including updates, mail, etc.. I...
  6. Can't login in user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login in user: Today I tried to turn on my computer and the error "the user profile service failed the sign-in" popped up. So after looking for solutions, all of these said that I should enter in safe mode. The problem is that I can't even enter in safe mode, it loads for about 15 minutes...
  7. Other user can't login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Other user can't login: I restarted my HP a while ago because it was really laggy. When I tried to login, It said other user and it was incorrect. I tried to make it on safe mode but that didn't work either. Please help...
  8. Admin password not same as user login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin password not same as user login: Having a bit of trouble. i have a 6TB HDD but my system is configured for BIOS rather than UEFI and as such the drive defaulted to MBR rather than GPT. I am trying to get all this converted so i can use all 6TB. I have tried a few different options which havent seemed to...
  9. admin user account display name on login

admin user account display name on login: I cannot change the display name when I log into my computer. Other posts say to go to user accounts and click it twice, but I do not see a second user account option. I have tried all the options available....
  10. Windows 10 Login: Admin Can't Unlock Standard User Account

Windows 10 Login: Admin Can't Unlock Standard User Account: I'm at a school in southern Washington where we have Windows 10 Enterprise on laptops for our students. Each laptop has 2 accounts with admin privileges and one or more student accounts without. Frequently, when a student closes their laptop lid (causing sleep or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen without admin

2. No admin account windows 10 blue screen