Windows 10: Blue Screen Code 133

Discus and support Blue Screen Code 133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer keeps on crashing and losing sound. Is there a way to fix it? I sent the blue screen problem details from the reliability tab.Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LookAtThePanda, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Blue Screen Code 133

So my computer keeps on crashing and losing sound. Is there a way to fix it? I sent the blue screen problem details from the reliability tab.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8066c4fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033Bucket ID: 0x133_ISR_ACPI!ACPIInterruptServiceRoutine

:)

LookAtThePanda, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue Screen Code 133

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen Code 133

1. Blue Screen Code 133 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Code

2. Blue screen 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 133: Hey ,I installed a new video card like a month ago and my system randomly freezes , happened like 3-4x now . My pc works as intended , runs fine but I get these random freezes . Everything seems like working in the pc case cpu fans are working , pc case fans working , gpu rgb...
  3. Blue screen 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen 133: Hey ,I installed a new video card like a month ago and my system randomly freezes , happened like 3-4x now . My pc works as intended , runs fine but I get these random freezes . Everything seems like working in the pc case cpu fans are working , pc case fans working , gpu rgb...
  4. Blue Screen. Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen. Code 133: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎7/‎18/‎2022 11:50 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff804372fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  5. Blue Screen. Code 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen. Code 133: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎7/‎18/‎2022 11:50 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff804372fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  6. Blue Screen. Code 133

7. Blue Screen Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Code 133: So my computer keeps on crashing and losing sound. Is there a way to fix it? I sent the blue screen problem details from the reliability tab.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8066c4fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version:...
  8. Blue Screen Code 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Code 133: So my computer keeps on crashing and losing sound. Is there a way to fix it? I sent the blue screen problem details from the reliability tab.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8066c4fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version:...
  9. Blue screen crash Code 133

Blue screen crash Code 133: I have a custom built pc, my specs are 32 gb g.skill 3000 mhz ram, xmp profile set, 3600 non x no overclock, 5700 non xt non overclocked flashed to xt bios 0 issues up to the last 3 days, and 3 drives 2 sabrents nvme gen 4/3 and a HDD The issues I have been seeing have been...
  10. Blue Screen Error code 133

Blue Screen Error code 133: Aleatoriamente en mi pc ocurren errores de pantall azul code 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION al ver videos o jugar hace poco actualice mi versión de Windows 10 y fue q emepzaron estos errores ya he buscado en todos los sitios sobre este erros y me dice cosas sobre controladores...