Windows 10: Blue Screen coming out of Sleep

Discus and support Blue Screen coming out of Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After the last rounds of windows updates my system will blue screen coming out of sleep. I have 4 mini dumps from today. What is the best method... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KrisLamkin, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Blue Screen coming out of Sleep

After the last rounds of windows updates my system will blue screen coming out of sleep.

I have 4 mini dumps from today.

What is the best method to resolve this?

:)

KrisLamkin, Sep 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 blue screens after waking from sleep.

Steps to that cause this problem:

• Allowing windows to sleep.
    • Waking once, logging in.
    • Allowing it to sleep once more.
    • Wait for some time like 2 hours.
    • Try to login again.
    After all these steps my laptop Dell Vostro 3546, stops responding on the login screen, no inputs will be taken and then Blue screens by saying Critical_Store_Exception. I have collected some crash dumps and posted it here: CrashDumps.

Blue Screen View says that the BSOD happened because of something went wrong with the ntoskrnl.exe, address ntoskrnl+142760, file version of ntoskrnl.exe is "10.0.10586.306 (th2_release_sec.160422-1850)".

Aniruddha S Prasad, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen coming out of Sleep

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen coming out of Sleep

1. Blue Screen coming out of Sleep - Similar Threads - Blue Screen coming

2. Windows blue screen of death when my laptop comes out of sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blue screen of death when my laptop comes out of sleep.: I've been encountering an issue where by laptop freezes for a second and then blue screens when it comes out of sleep while on battery. I tried to follow some youtube fixes but none of them worked. I ended up reinstalling windows recently hoping this will fix it, but I...
  3. Windows blue screen of death when my laptop comes out of sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blue screen of death when my laptop comes out of sleep.: I've been encountering an issue where by laptop freezes for a second and then blue screens when it comes out of sleep while on battery. I tried to follow some youtube fixes but none of them worked. I ended up reinstalling windows recently hoping this will fix it, but I...
  4. Screen saver works - but only after coming out of sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen saver works - but only after coming out of sleep: I have a screesaver that I downloaded from the internet and have been using for years. When I turn on my Windows 10 PCwhich is usaually always on, the screensaver will not work. I did find however, that if I put my PC to sleep, then turn it back on, the screensaver will work....
  5. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  6. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  7. screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.: We just bought a new HP Pavilion with Microsoft Windows 10. Initially, the screen would flash and out of range message when the computer was coming out of sleep mode, but now, it is flashing the out of range message on Startup. Not sure how we can fix anything if the monitor...
  8. Unable to come out of Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to come out of Sleep mode: Running a Dell XPS 15, (L502X). Upgraded from 7 to 10 Pro yesterday. Played around a bit with the new OS and then went off to other things. Laptop went into sleep mode after 15 minutes as it always has. But this time I couldn't wake it up. Required me to power off the unit,...
  9. Computer will not come out of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not come out of sleep: My computer will not come out of sleep. When I hit a key or click the mouse, it will power for a moment and then appears to just turn off. I have to push the power button and completely boot up as if it was shutdown. I have checked my mouse/keyboard settings regarding...
  10. Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?: Win10 1703 Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode only Very intermittent ..Tried another monitor same problem The Icons and Folders flash and If I can lucky on a reboot all is ok If not the only things I can see are the text part of the Icons , shortcuts and Folders...