Windows 10: Blue Screen computer u/s following downloading the latest upgrade to W 10.

Discus and support Blue Screen computer u/s following downloading the latest upgrade to W 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed the latest windows update. I was then unable to sign in to my laptop as the mouse pointer had disappeared.I used an external mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DShanahan, Jun 12, 2020.

1. DShanahan Win User

Blue Screen computer u/s following downloading the latest upgrade to W 10.

I recently installed the latest windows update. I was then unable to sign in to my laptop as the mouse pointer had disappeared.I used an external mouse and was able to sign in, I tried to use recovery/ reset but the screen went blue. I tried automatic repair, then advanced options ,troubleshoot,reset PC with success, I just went round in circles. I am now using my partners PC. Can anyone help this 80 year old or do I have to buy a new Apple Mac,?

:)

DShanahan, Jun 12, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Blue Screen computer u/s following downloading the latest upgrade to W 10.

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen computer u/s following downloading the latest upgrade to W 10.

1. Blue Screen computer u/s following downloading the latest upgrade to W 10. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen computer

2. Blue screen following latest update. Can't access windows or safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen following latest update. Can't access windows or safe mode: Hello, last night I updated my PC before shutting down after waiting a day or two to do so, and during the update process, windows went into the blue screen with an error message reading: your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you."The stop...
  3. Windows 10 upgrade issue from W 7 / Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade issue from W 7 / Blue screen error: Hi there, Last night i upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 My pc now randomly stops after 10/15 minutes from start up and I get blue screen error with "critical process died" We did everything today with Microsoft operator live support to try and and solve the issue...
  4. ERROR w/ a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR w/ a blue screen: I am running Windows 10. And for some reason, 3 times in two days, my screen has turned all blue, and reads ERROR!!! We must restart your computer, and there is a QR code until today I didn't have a QR Scanner app and in small letters it tells me for details to go to... well...
  5. download windows upgrade advicer app u

download windows upgrade advicer app u: hello sir!!! I want to upgrade my windows 8.1 phone to windows 10 phone ,but I can't download windows upgrade adviser app from Microsoft store so please help me!!!!!!!...
  6. Upgrade w 7 to W 10

Upgrade w 7 to W 10: Hello, Cannot upgrade w 7 to w 10 getrs locked to infinite 0 does not move even after severasl hours akso try differently by placing the ESO on the desktop and uploading after, still the same result How can this work normally ? Please hlep Thank you...
  7. I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen

I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen: The October update happened and now I have the blue screen. I've tried rebooting hitting f4 and one time only the screen came up for troubleshooting and was able to restore to before the update but it said it didn't work. Later I input my info at the login but it went back...
  8. u s b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  9. u s b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  10. Following Windows 10 update in August my computer experienced blue screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Following Windows 10 update in August my computer experienced blue screens.: On August 10th my computer started going downhill. Blue screens upon blue screens all telling me my memory is bad and needs replacement. Windows Update Center told me there was a small Windows 10 update on August 10th that fixed an Adobe security error. I also checked both of...