Windows 10: Blue screen, computer will not boot

Discus and support Blue screen, computer will not boot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Out of nowhere my computer went dead. Computer was running and suddenly got blue screen. Won't boot up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankAceto, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Blue screen, computer will not boot

Out of nowhere my computer went dead. Computer was running and suddenly got blue screen. Won't boot up.

:)

FrankAceto, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen, computer will not boot

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen, computer will not boot

1. Blue screen, computer will not boot - Similar Threads - Blue screen computer

2. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.: Hi, I have a custom pc that I built myself that is currently stuck in a blue screen loop. I cannot access anything because the blue screen occurs immediately after I boot up my computer. The Blue Screen code is 'Registry Error". I have tried to hard reset my computer with the...
  3. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.: Hi, I have a custom pc that I built myself that is currently stuck in a blue screen loop. I cannot access anything because the blue screen occurs immediately after I boot up my computer. The Blue Screen code is 'Registry Error". I have tried to hard reset my computer with the...
  4. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen while booting computer: Here is the dumpfile:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_l-iX6D84g0RJgbf4JA47WRAm?e=3RdHe2Just over two and a half weeks ago I already received a blue screen and I'm not sure if this issue is connected to my last blue screen. The last time I blue screened the person that helped me...
  6. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen while booting computer: Here is the dumpfile:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_l-iX6D84g0RJgbf4JA47WRAm?e=3RdHe2Just over two and a half weeks ago I already received a blue screen and I'm not sure if this issue is connected to my last blue screen. The last time I blue screened the person that helped me...
  7. Blue Screen while booting computer

8. Boot blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot blue screen: So when i turn on my pc it is normal, but the wallpaper is blue and when i go to login menu it just doesnt load. For further informasjon please contact me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-blue-screen/3ddb2f41-2a9a-4a2d-ba26-54e600f7d93d
  9. Computer crashes at booting with blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer crashes at booting with blue screen: I got blue screen when trying to boot my computer. I used Safe Mode to investigate the issue and it booted up normally. Please help me to fix that annoying issue...
  10. Computer is Blue Screening

Computer is Blue Screening: Hello, I have a computer that is continually blue screening. I have looked at the dump files but don't see a specific driver causing the issue. Can someone look at the dump files and suggest a solution to the issue? The files have been uploaded to the following...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen and not booting