Windows 10: blue screen continuous loop

Discus and support blue screen continuous loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My window 10 hp elitebook woke from sleep and rebooted on its on but ended up in a continuous loop of rebooting in blue screen error. It gives the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bledsoet, Sep 16, 2018.

1. bledsoet Win User

blue screen continuous loop

My window 10 hp elitebook woke from sleep and rebooted on its on but ended up in a continuous loop of rebooting in blue screen error. It gives the "stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". And "What failed: WUDFRd.sys" How can I get this issue resolved quick? I need my computer for work. I can get into safe mode when the advanced options appear after about the third reboot. Any help appreciated.

:)

bledsoet, Sep 16, 2018
  2. RayB63 Win User

blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop

blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop
    please help
    Attachment 50235

Attachment 50236

RayB63, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 16, 2018
  4. blue screen continuous loop

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

blue screen continuous loop [​IMG]

blue screen continuous loop [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

blue screen continuous loop

1. blue screen continuous loop - Similar Threads - blue screen continuous

2. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop: Hey there. I was using my laptop when the blue screen error popped up and restarted my laptop. Since then my laptop is in repair loop and gives the "BAD SYSTEM COFING INFO" what should I do?...
  3. Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Loop: Hello everyone, My PC decided to went through blue screen loop for like a hours. I tried doing system restore but nothing worked at all, i went back through the Blue screen loop. How did the blue screen loop happened for me? I was playing a game while updating drivers. But...
  4. Pc in a continuous blue screen loop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc in a continuous blue screen loop.: Last week, I upgrade my CPU and motherboard. When booting up, it blue screened then restarted about 5 times before finally loading into the lock screen. After that, I had no issues unless trying to shut down or restart my computer, in which case it would blue screen loop a...
  5. Continuous blue screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Continuous blue screens: Right, so I've been getting many blue screens of death out of nowhere. Error codes being "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". Seemingly driver "ntoskrnl.exe" is causing these, but I got no idea what to do to fix it. I've...
  6. Blue Screen - Continuous

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - Continuous: I have an unusual problem with a PC that was working fine and had no changes except W10 updates. The system started to 'blue screen' relatively intermittently and over the course of a week is now 'blue screen' nearly continuously. The 'stop code' was 'an unspecified error...
  7. Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Loop: Hello, So my PC is having issues and nothing is working on it to make it return back to normal. A little story of what happened earlier on: I have Norton Utilities and it told me that I had to do System Backup or Rebootsomething along the lines of that. That made my PC...
  8. Continuous loop - Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation

Continuous loop - Blue Screen DPC Watchdog Violation: I keep getting this endless loop of the laptop freezing, then showing the blue screen of "death" , then proceeds to restart. 1. I read on some blogs that it could be the drivers so I updated all my drivers. That obviously didn't work. 2. Used the DISM tool to check &...
  9. Blue screen loop

Blue screen loop: Hi I am having the issue of endless cycle of blue screens which prevents me to enter the Repair mode / safe mode / boot from usb as they all get interrupted from a blue screen with various error messages. The errors that I get are: 0xc000007b 0xc0000021a 0xc00000139...
  10. blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop

blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop: blue screen and error 0xc000021a and the continuous repair loop please help Attachment 50235 Attachment 50236 31282