Windows 10: Blue screen crash and nothing works

Discus and support Blue screen crash and nothing works in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was casually using my computer and got a Blue screen error code. I cant remember it now but I had looked it up and it was stating the code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CurtisAnderson3, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Blue screen crash and nothing works

Hello,

I was casually using my computer and got a Blue screen error code. I cant remember it now but I had looked it up and it was stating the code was for not having enough disk space for windows update. I restart the computer and it reboots just fine windows starts and logs me in to my desktop but no icons loaded and I couldnt click anything at the bottom just had a loading sign. Windows key doesnt open up the start menu it just refreshes. I tried to force start my computer to do Automatic Repair. Well biggest mistake cause now on boot my computer only goes straight to Automatic Repairs. I have tried ALL of the settings options in Automatic Repair. Not even a factory reset will work. It tells me Windows had some issues.

:)

CurtisAnderson3, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Blue screen crash and nothing works

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen crash and nothing works

1. Blue screen crash and nothing works - Similar Threads - Blue screen crash

2. Undoing changes to your computer, then blue screen nothing is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes to your computer, then blue screen nothing is working: I’m having a problem where I was going to update to windows 11 and it got to the start up part but than it said “undoing changes made to your computer” I don’t mind if I go back to windows 10 I’m fine with that. But then I puts a blue screen that says “ failed NFTS.sys” and...
  3. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen problem, nothing is working.: I'm getting the blue screen problem, except it seems I'm the only person in the world having this exact problem, since every single solution I've seen has seemed to work for everyone except me. My pc just rejected every single thing I do. I try to restart and it says there...
  4. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem, nothing is working.: I'm getting the blue screen problem, except it seems I'm the only person in the world having this exact problem, since every single solution I've seen has seemed to work for everyone except me. My pc just rejected every single thing I do. I try to restart and it says there...
  5. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. blue screen with nothing on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen with nothing on it: I have been trying to factory reset my computer with the recovery restart option but nothing pops up and when i use the shift restart shortcut for the menu it comes up with a blue screen with nothing on it. I haven't seen anyone with this problem if anyone has solutions...
  7. blue screen with nothing on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen with nothing on it: I have been trying to factory reset my computer with the recovery restart option but nothing pops up and when i use the shift restart shortcut for the menu it comes up with a blue screen with nothing on it. I haven't seen anyone with this problem if anyone has solutions...
  8. blue screen with nothing on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Blue screen on startup - Nothing works

Blue screen on startup - Nothing works: Hi,Earlier today I updated drivers on my laptop. When finished, my audio driver didn't seem to be working. I then followed some steps to fix this and now I ended up with my laptop completely crashed. Everytime it starts up I get the bluescreen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.I...
  10. Blue screen, now nothing.

Blue screen, now nothing.: I have just experienced the blue screen and used my phone to scan the code. I started following the instructions and now my pc is not coming back on at all. I can hear it buzzing but just a black screen : Please help. [IMG]...