Windows 10: Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Discus and support Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a fresh install of a Dell Inspiron N7010 17'' laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, there are constant blue screen crashes a few seconds after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scoubidouille, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

After a fresh install of a Dell Inspiron N7010 17'' laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, there are constant blue screen crashes a few seconds after launching any task that attempts accessing the Internet through WiFi.Symptoms of the blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sysoccurs with the latest version of Windows 10 Home 64-bit downloaded today to a USB stick using the Media Creation Tool.occurs only on WiFi connection, but not on Ethernet connectionoccurs either when trying to access a web page through Microsoft Edge, or when searching updates in Windows UpdateWLAN WiFi networks are lis

:)

Scoubidouille, Oct 13, 2021

2. Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Netwsw00.sys

BugCheck D1, {1753fc2, 2, 1, fffff801ba97005c}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwsw00.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwsw00.sys

Probably caused by : Netwsw00.sys ( Netwsw00+a005c )

Netwsw00.sys is part of the Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver.

You need to update it.

Intel | Data Center Solutions, IOT, and PC Innovation

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Shyamdgd Win User
    Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Netwsw00.sys

When I open any browser, a screen showing an error comes up and the laptop starts restarting. Error name: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwsw00.sys)

Google Drive link:

Google Drive: Anmelden

Above is the link to the specifications of my laptop, minidump files, and MSinfo32 as required.

Kindly send a solution.

Shyamdgd, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

DRIVER IRQL PROBLEM - since Windows 10 upgrade

Hi, Rob

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern, we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

The error that you are facing “DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netwsw00.sys)”
    is caused by the reasons below:

• Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted Microsoft Windows device drivers. (very common)
    • Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Netwsw00.sys-related software change (install or uninstall).
    • Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the Netwsw00.sys file or related Microsoft Windows program files.
    • Hardware conflict after installing new Microsoft Corporation hardware, or hardware related to Netwsw00.sys.
    • Damaged or removed system files after you’ve installed software or drivers related to Microsoft Windows.
    • Netwsw00.sys blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk.
    • Netwsw00.sys STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption.
    I suggest that you perform the methods mentioned below and check if you can resolve the issue:

Method 1:

It's highly likely that your Netwsw00.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupt or outdated device drivers. I would suggest that you open Device Manager and check if there is a yellow exclamation mark besides any drivers. If so I suggest that you
    un-install and re-install the driver and download the latest update of the driver for Windows 10.

Method 2:

Perform a full system scan to check for any virus or malware infection. If there is any I suggest that you remove the infected file or folder.

Method 3: System Restore

• Click the Start button, then click on Settings
    • Then click on Update and Security, locate and select
      Recovery
      and click on Advance Startup.
    • You will now enter the Windows Recovery Environment, once there click on
      Troubleshoot and then Advance Options.
    • Click on "System Restore". Enter any administrator passwords (if prompted).
    • Follow the steps in the Wizard to choose a restore point.
    • Restore your computer
    Method 4: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

1. Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit - Similar Threads - Blue screen crash

2. Dxgmms2.sys blue screen crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dxgmms2.sys blue screen crashing: Im Getting BSOD dxgmms2.sys error when i play games. The games work smooth but this error came out frm nowhere. Tried all fix for this including disabling hardware accelaration,TDR value changing,updating driver to latest version,The first time i saw this error was when...
  3. Dxgmms2.sys blue screen crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dxgmms2.sys blue screen crashing: Im Getting BSOD dxgmms2.sys error when i play games. The games work smooth but this error came out frm nowhere. Tried all fix for this including disabling hardware accelaration,TDR value changing,updating driver to latest version,The first time i saw this error was when...
  4. Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit: After a fresh install of a Dell Inspiron N7010 17'' laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, there are constant blue screen crashes a few seconds after launching any task that attempts accessing the Internet through WiFi.Symptoms of the blue screen crash caused by...
  5. Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit: After a fresh install of a Dell Inspiron N7010 17'' laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, there are constant blue screen crashes a few seconds after launching any task that attempts accessing the Internet through WiFi.Symptoms of the blue screen crash caused by...
  6. Windows 10 home 64 bits

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home 64 bits: My new computer has Windows 10 home 64 bit and version OS Build 18363.1500. Microsoft recommends updating to the latest version of Windows 10. I am using my home computer. How can I get the latest version of Windows 10, where can I get the latest version and what is the name...
  7. netwsw00.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    netwsw00.sys error: the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor... Can somebody help me how to fix this .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwsw00sys-error/25e3bf67-b644-48bd-8408-68b36d20bcd9
  8. 32 bit to 64 bit Windows Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    32 bit to 64 bit Windows Home: I have a new 1TB Sata HDD. The old Sata HDD has my windows 10 Home 32 bit installed. Could I use the media creator tool and install Windows 10 Home 64 bit to new hard drive and would this detect the digital license on old hard drive? I know this sounds like it would be too...
  9. Error causes windows 10 64 bit to freeze and crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error causes windows 10 64 bit to freeze and crash: Hi from reliability monitor i get Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff9284dc77d010 Parameter 2: fffff80d03e6e1b0 Parameter 3: 0...
  10. Windows 10 home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home 64 bit: Ok one of my desktop that i bought came with windows 10 home 64 bit installed on it if i want to put the same windows on my macbook pro i would need a iso file and would i need a new product key...