Windows 10: Blue screen crash Code 133

Discus and support Blue screen crash Code 133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a custom built pc, my specs are 32 gb g.skill 3000 mhz ram, xmp profile set, 3600 non x no overclock, 5700 non xt non overclocked flashed to xt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoylessAunt555, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Blue screen crash Code 133

I have a custom built pc, my specs are 32 gb g.skill 3000 mhz ram, xmp profile set, 3600 non x no overclock, 5700 non xt non overclocked flashed to xt bios 0 issues up to the last 3 days, and 3 drives 2 sabrents nvme gen 4/3 and a HDD

The issues I have been seeing have been confusing me, I usually haven't had many issues outside of initial graphic card driver issues back when I first got my GPU as the 5700 had quite the few issues, my windows will randomly crash sometimes doing random things, I was downloading Destiny 2 to my E drive during the crash but my windows is located on C not sure if that could of been somewhat a cause of the issue..

I am just trying to figure out whats going on because usually im quite tech savvy and able to figure this out myself but however ive found myself quite stuck the last few days trying to figure it out, I have ddu'd and reinstalled all my current drivers as a first step, I ran checks on my storage they all seem fine, I am now waiting to do a memtest and also do a fresh reinstall of windows. All these issues have started mainly since I updated to a recent patch of windows, unsure which patch specifically as there's been a few since then, but one within the last 2 weeks, wondering if I should try going down a patch? as the blue screen with code 133 was a one time thing that only happened today, normally its just windows having weird issues, like my keyboard was having weird conflicts after a windows update, along with windows explorer sometimes freezing or having to be restart to do anything

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 133
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: 501
    Parameter 3: 500
    Parameter 4: fffff806650fa320
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 4105

I have not gotten around to do a memory dump yet, but that is also what im doing next and will post that here, for now just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for me to try or what could possibly be the issue

Thank you for reading/taking time to help :

:)

JoylessAunt555, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen crash Code 133

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen crash Code 133

1. Blue screen crash Code 133 - Similar Threads - Blue screen crash

2. Blue screen 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 133: Hey ,I installed a new video card like a month ago and my system randomly freezes , happened like 3-4x now . My pc works as intended , runs fine but I get these random freezes . Everything seems like working in the pc case cpu fans are working , pc case fans working , gpu rgb...
  3. Blue screen 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen 133: Hey ,I installed a new video card like a month ago and my system randomly freezes , happened like 3-4x now . My pc works as intended , runs fine but I get these random freezes . Everything seems like working in the pc case cpu fans are working , pc case fans working , gpu rgb...
  4. Blue Screen. Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen. Code 133: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎7/‎18/‎2022 11:50 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff804372fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  5. Blue Screen. Code 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen. Code 133: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎7/‎18/‎2022 11:50 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff804372fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  6. Blue Screen. Code 133

7. Blue Screen Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Code 133: So my computer keeps on crashing and losing sound. Is there a way to fix it? I sent the blue screen problem details from the reliability tab.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8066c4fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version:...
  8. Blue Screen Code 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Code 133: So my computer keeps on crashing and losing sound. Is there a way to fix it? I sent the blue screen problem details from the reliability tab.Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8066c4fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version:...
  9. Blue Screen Code 133

10. Blue Screen Error code 133

Blue Screen Error code 133: Aleatoriamente en mi pc ocurren errores de pantall azul code 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION al ver videos o jugar hace poco actualice mi versión de Windows 10 y fue q emepzaron estos errores ya he buscado en todos los sitios sobre este erros y me dice cosas sobre controladores...