Windows 10: Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer will blue screen then will restart and be fine until the next time i get on it, it will happen almost every time I'm on my pc until i restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chance Sm., May 16, 2022.

1. Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Computer will blue screen then will restart and be fine until the next time i get on it, it will happen almost every time I'm on my pc until i restart it . here is the file behind it please help.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/16/2022 2:47:31 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-9DKRTM8 Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lo

:)

Chance Sm., May 16, 2022
  2. LintLoaf Win User

Blue-screen with irql_not_less_or_equal error.

Original title : Frequent Blue-Screen Errors.

I've been having an issue since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is irql_not_less_or_equal. Any thoughts or opinions?

LintLoaf, May 16, 2022
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, May 16, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Blue screen crash

2. Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Computer will blue screen then will restart and be fine until the next time i get on it, it will happen almost every time I'm on my pc until i restart it . here is the file behind it please help.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/16/2022 2:47:31...
  3. Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Computer will blue screen then will restart and be fine until the next time i get on it, it will happen almost every time I'm on my pc until i restart it . here is the file behind it please help.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/16/2022 2:47:31...
  4. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error irql_not_less_or_equal and this is the dump files can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjChpgX3TtUOl4aV?e=hehBeq...
  5. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having blue screens at least once every day with the same error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALhere is my minidump file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPUKNYMqFGbv9RV3aJPypSV9WHpDiRH-/view?usp=sharingI think its caused by usbxhci.sys but I'm not sure and I don't...
  6. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,I have been having blue screens at least once every day with the same error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALhere is my minidump file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPUKNYMqFGbv9RV3aJPypSV9WHpDiRH-/view?usp=sharingI think its caused by usbxhci.sys but I'm not sure and I don't...
  7. blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal

blue screen irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi there i have encountered blue screen issues many time with stopcode irql _not_less_or _equal.here are my minidump zipped files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P0DbMbt5ALypsyYSnbAeTU0CgCLYD1dj/view?usp=sharingAnother issue i have is with my usb port. whenever i connect...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it. After nothing worked I reset my Windows 10 and the issue unfortunately still persists. It always happens a couple minutes after startup...
  9. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello there Yesterday i got blue screen and i wanted to post dump fille because i dont know how to read from it Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: Windows has been crashing alot lately, sometimes giving me the memory dump blue screen and restarting on its own. i get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen which does nothing and forces me to manually restart the computer. Iv tried updating drivers for all my hardware, but...