Windows 10: Blue Screen crash minidump help

Discus and support Blue Screen crash minidump help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, longtime reader first-time poster. Just put together my new rig Asrock b450 Steel Legend motherboard Ryzen 5 3600x Gigabyte 5700 xt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr-Quackers, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Blue Screen crash minidump help

Hello All,

longtime reader first-time poster.

Just put together my new rig

Asrock b450 Steel Legend motherboard

Ryzen 5 3600x

Gigabyte 5700 xt

Corsair vengeance 320016g 2x 8gig

EVGA Supernova 650 G5

CoolerMaster 212 evo

here is a link to the minidump

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvAZnN0iJILkglyGn6BBIrEba8cU

The system boots fine. When in the middle of gaming the PC will crash.

Usually, it goes straight from the game display to the blue screen.

Other times it closes the game and brings me to the desktop.

what other info can i provide for assistance?

:)

Mr-Quackers, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Abrienne Win User
    Abrienne, Feb 9, 2020
  4. EricT.111 Win User

Blue Screen crash minidump help

help with a blue screen minidump

I am on win10 1803, I got a blue screen. I had just bought and installed a ramdisk from softperfect and got the crash. They admit that their driver crashed, but claim it's a hardware problem. I don't know how they would tell from the minidump, perhaps
    someone here can help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qohdwc7ea3zdduh/minidumpfile.zip?dl=0

EricT.111, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen crash minidump help

1. Blue Screen crash minidump help - Similar Threads - Blue Screen crash

2. Blue screen and Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and Minidump: I've been having problems with a blue screen for a while, minidump files are generated, can anyone help me find the reason for the errors?:there are 2 video cards, one from Intel and one from Nvidia RTX 3050. I always leave the MUX switch active, could this be the problem?It...
  3. Blue screen and Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and Minidump: I've been having problems with a blue screen for a while, minidump files are generated, can anyone help me find the reason for the errors?:there are 2 video cards, one from Intel and one from Nvidia RTX 3050. I always leave the MUX switch active, could this be the problem?It...
  4. blue screen of death minidump, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death minidump, please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\$RCB0DG1.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable...
  5. Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File

Help with a Blue Screen Minidump File: I have been getting blue spinning circles and "program" not responding errors on virtually any program I'm running on my computer. I've had two Black Screen hang-ups yesterday and today. After the second hand-up I received a Blue Screen Error that shutdown my computer, then...
  6. Minidump files after blue screen crash

Minidump files after blue screen crash: Hi, I was just wondering if someone can help me with a blue screen problem? I've recently been getting blue screen crashes past 2 weeks. They started happening when I'd use Zoom, Skype and any type of video streaming or conferencing. I tried uninstalling the recent updates...
  7. Blue Screen Minidump analysis help

Blue Screen Minidump analysis help: Hello Can you please help me analyse this Bluescreen crash minidump and tell me what went wrong? My PC is working fine but after reinstalling, Windows started to throw them. Dropbox - bsanalysis - Simplify your life Thank you! Oliver Windows 10 1909 146072
  8. Blue Screen Minidump analysis help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Minidump analysis help: Hello Can you please help me analyse this Bluescreen crash minidump and tell me what went wrong? My PC is working fine but after reinstalling, Windows started to throw them. Dropbox - bsanalysis - Simplify your life Thank you! Oliver Windows 10 1909 146072
  9. help with a blue screen minidump

help with a blue screen minidump: I am on win10 1803, I got a blue screen. I had just bought and installed a ramdisk from softperfect and got the crash. They admit that their driver crashed, but claim it's a hardware problem. I don't know how they would tell from the minidump, perhaps someone here can help....
  10. Blue Screen MiniDump

Blue Screen MiniDump: Hi, I am getting blue screen Bad_Pool_Caller more than once a day. I hadn't loaded any new drivers and the only recent software was from Microsoft automatic updates to applications. I save a couple of dumps and used something called "BlueScreenView which reported addresses:...