Windows 10: Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

Discus and support Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BillBaker35, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption).

Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update c57c510d-8df7-425f-aef1-42570ef9e08e?upload=true.jpg

Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit.

I have now collected the last 3 DMP & NFO files and hoping one of your kind volunteers may be able to help me resolve the issue.

Thanking you in anticipation.

:)

BillBaker35, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

1. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update - Similar Threads - Blue screen crashes

2. W10-11 Stuck in an Hybernation loop after a blue screen crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10-11 Stuck in an Hybernation loop after a blue screen crash.: It all started with a blue screen crash after inserting a usb sd card reader in Win 11 2 go.Upon reboot, Win 11 2 go would start only if no additional SATA drives were connected to my PC.With the extra SATA drives, it would hang forever. As my system is multi-boot, I often...
  3. W10-11 Stuck in an Hybernation loop after a blue screen crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10-11 Stuck in an Hybernation loop after a blue screen crash.: It all started with a blue screen crash after inserting a usb sd card reader in Win 11 2 go.Upon reboot, Win 11 2 go would start only if no additional SATA drives were connected to my PC.With the extra SATA drives, it would hang forever. As my system is multi-boot, I often...
  4. Blue screens after recent BIOS update, this is the fifth time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after recent BIOS update, this is the fifth time: This is the dump file information:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061921-8000-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...
  5. Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update

Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update: Hello Since I updated windows 10 on November 9th, I have experienced a slow/laggy windows 10. Symptoms include... 1. App's take longer to start. 2. Music is distorted. 3. Text is slow/inconsistent to appear when typing. 4. When attempting a restart, it goes to the...
  6. Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?: Windows 10 is freezing recently (existing programs such internet, windows UI-startup, Task manager, etc all freezes). However, I click still go into my drive folders (C Drive, D Drive) and open new files. I did virus scan, Prime95 tests (no errors), and monitored my heat (no...
  7. Blue screen after recent update KB4493464

Blue screen after recent update KB4493464: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 Info: Here is the Blue-screen report. Image 2 Here is the Drop box of the .dmp → .dmp folder Dump File Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code Parameter 1 Parameter 2 Parameter 3 Parameter 4 Caused By Driver Caused...
  8. Blue screen after recent update.

Blue screen after recent update.: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 without my official permission. Win. 10 just does what ever it wants. Might as well have a phone number for MC to ask them permission to use their computer. *ring .. ring.. Hello hi just woke up and like to use this supposedly MY PC...
  9. crash after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  10. crash after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen after latest w10 update

2. w10 crash after install