Windows 10: Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop...

Discus and support Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am no expert in computers, although I've been experiencing an annoying crash/blue screen that often pops up once I play high performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deutschebadboi, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop...

Hello,

I am no expert in computers, although I've been experiencing an annoying crash/blue screen that often pops up once I play high performance games such as GTA V, fifa 20 etc, but on lower performance games it crashed less often or never... Don't really know what the issue could be. I did the sfc/scannow in the command promt, it did find a file it couldn't fix. I'll post them here as well.

2019-12-08 23:41:03, Info CSI 0000015f Hashes for file member [l:14]'CertEnroll.dll' do not match. Expected: {l:32 ml:33 b:1e8a13a1fb40f99117d67b49f44efba373c57af79fe294518e0129922c62f5ad}. Actual: {l:32 b:7449eed21011554c6034247085ffb0c8004ce815fbdf1368f3c74af7fb2eb2f6}. 2019-12-08 23:41:03, Info CSI 00000160 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:14]'CertEnroll.dll' of Microsoft-Windows-X509CertificateEnrollment, version 10.0.18362.387, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch

PC spec:

My motherboard: MSI b85m-p33 v3

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

CPU: i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

Memory: 8GB DDR3 at 1600 MHz

:)

Deutschebadboi, Dec 8, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop... [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 8, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User

Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop... [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 8, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop...

These numbers look ok to you?

iuppiter, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop...

1. Blue screen crashes for windows 10 when I play games that require higher performance stop... - Similar Threads - Blue screen crashes

2. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  3. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  4. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  5. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  6. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. blue crash screens when playing Video games

blue crash screens when playing Video games: I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But now they are crashing and causing blue screens to occur. I've done a lot of basic trouble shoot, making sure drivers and my...
  8. Blue screen crash when playing a particular game

Blue screen crash when playing a particular game: Hi not sure if it's a driver error, so thought i'd post it on this side of the forum. The dump from the windows debugger is below: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8) A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine. This is an illegal operation...
  9. hardware.sys and ntoskrnl.exe blue screen and crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hardware.sys and ntoskrnl.exe blue screen and crashes when playing games: i had this problem started after 2 years of using my pc without problems but recently last month i started to have blue screens and pc shut down when playing games and sometimes when pc shut's down and restarts it does a continious beep that don't stop , i did format the pc...
  10. Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games: This is an issue I have been having for some time now. It only occurs when playing games and can happen at any time. I have gotten a few different stop codes, but it is usually Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. I have gone through countless forums and tried many fixes, but to no...